Download the ComplaintHub App



Nagar Nigam Dehradun – Administration, Citizen Services and Complaint Registration

To Initiate a complaint in tier 1, call the citizen helpline number or control room number of wards/zonal offices, e-mail your concerns, or file an online complaint. If not resolved or dissatisfied with the response, escalate this grievance to the Public Grievance Officer (PGO) of PG Cell, Dehradun Nagar Nigam (including the Municipal Commissioner, Deputy Commissioners of respective departments, and Mayor in tier 2). Further, approach the Department of Local Bodies under Ministry of Urban Development, Govt. of Uttarakhand.