Download the ComplaintHub App

Download the ComplaintHub App

Advance payment for electricity not possible


Dear Sir
I have not received reply to my query on advance payment for electricity because I am presently overseas. If I was given NDMC bank account number where I can pay, I wish to pay by NEFT bank transfer in advance so that I am never in arrear. To make matters worse I am also unable to access ewbilling site which is down.

First published on:


If you have not found any solution, or information related to your issue, or want guidance to get redressal of any unique problem/complaint then you can connect with us without any hesitation.

You can message us directly from our Contact Us page or mail us at SUPPORT - We will respond to you with the procedure and guidance for your issues to get a faster resolution.

Also Read


GWSSB: How to Register a Water Complaint with Gujarat Water Supply and Sewerage Board

Cred Logo

Cred Help: How to File a Complaint with Cred?

OYO Logo

OYO Rooms Helpline – File a Complaint to OYO Hotels & Homes

Panasonic India Logo

Panasonic India: Register a Complaint about Products or Services of Panasonic Life Solutions India Pvt Ltd