TVS Motor Company Limited is an Indian multinational two-wheeler (motorcycle, bike, and scooter) and three-wheeler manufacturing company headquartered in Chennai, India. The company is a subsidiary of TVS Group, headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It is a leading player in the Indian automotive industry, with a strong presence in over 50 countries across the globe.
TVS Motor Company is one of the largest two-wheeler manufacturers in India, with a wide range of products, including scooters, bikes, motorcycles, mopeds, electric vehicles, and three-wheelers.
|Notice - Be alert! Don't share the financial or banking details and don't share OTP to customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.
Two-wheeler Models of TVS:
- Motorcycle: TVS Apache RTR Series (Apache RTR 310, Apache RTR 165RP), Raider, Ronin, Radeon, StaR City Plus, and TVS Sport.
- Scooter: TVS Jupiter 125, Ntorq, Jupiter, Zest 110, and Scooty Pep+.
- Mopeds: TVS XL100 and other available models
- Electric: TVS X and iQube
- Three-Wheeler: TVS King Delux/Duramax/Cargo (commercial vehicle – auto/e-ricksha)
Looking to file a complaint about your TVS motorcycle or scooter? You can easily register a two-wheeler complaint by reaching out to TVS customer care through the toll-free helpline number, WhatsApp, or contacting your nearest zonal/dealer. Also, you have the option to submit a complaint online to TVS Motor or convey your concerns via email.
Not resolved? If your vehicle complaint with TVS Motor has not been resolved to your satisfaction, escalate the matter to the concerned Zonal Manager at TVS Motor Company Ltd. Further, you can elevate your complaint to the Grievance Officer or the Head of Customer Service at the TVS Motor Corporate Office.
How to File a Complaint to TVS Motor?
In adherence to TVS Motor’s customer service policy, the complaint resolution process is divided into 2 levels. Initially, you can express your concerns to customer care executives or local dealers at level 1. If the issue persists or if you find the resolution unsatisfactory, escalate the grievance to the next level for further attention and resolution.
Grievance Redressal Fee:
|No Charges (₹0)
|30 days (may vary, read the customer service policy of the company)
|As per the cancellation/return or refund policy of TVS
2 Levels of complaint escalation:
- Level 1: Customer Care, TVS Motor
- Toll-free customer service number
- Email & WhatsApp
- Online complaint registration
- Contact your dealer
- Level 2: Escalate the grievance to the Head of Customer Service (Corporate Office) at TVS Motor Company Limited
For complaints related to privacy, accounts, and online transactions on TVS Motor’s booking (online shopping) platform, escalate the disputed matter to the designated Grievance Officer at level 2 for TVS Motor.
Please Note: Not satisfied with the final resolution of TVS? If unsatisfied with the final resolution of TVS, file a consumer complaint with NCDRC (Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission) or consumer court for issues related to consumer rights, monetary loss, or product/service quality.
Level 1: Customer Care, TVS Motor
At this level, customers can call the helpline number, email/WhatsApp, or submit a vehicle complaint online through the complaint form provided by TVS Motor. Additionally, initiate product or corporate inquiries by filling out an online web form. Address concerns related to motorcycles, scooters, and bikes, including subsidiary products, spare parts, and services such as warranty, insurance, AMC, RSA, and online bike booking.
Provide the following details within the online form:
- Personal details: Full Name, Email ID, and Phone Number (if applicable)
- Model: TVS Vehicle Model and Registration Number (if required)
- Nature of complaint
- Dealer: Vehicle Service or Authorised/Non-Authorised Dealer
- Location: Registered State and City
- Description of the issue with Purchase Date, Kilometers Run, and other supporting documents such as bills, warranty card, or images of the vehicle.
TVS Customer Care Number
Official customer helpline number of TVS Motor to register a motorcycle or scooter complaint:
|Customer Care Number
|TVS Complaint Number
|TVS Shop Customer Care
|Spare Parts Helpline Number
If you need help with safety concerns while driving, call the Roadside Assistance (RSA) of TVS or the national emergency helpline number 112.
File a Complaint Online
Official details to lodge an online complaint about motorcycles & scooters to TVS:
|Complain online to TVS
|File a complaint
|TVS Online Store Support
|Click Here (tvsmotor.com)
|Track your order
|Click to track
|Contact your nearest TVS Dealer
Tip: Beware of scams, don’t share bank/personal details; use only the official TVS app or website for help. Stay safe!
For vehicle insurance disputes, directly contact the TVS support team to claim the plan (if purchased from TVS Motor) or communicate with its partnered insurance company.
Level 2: Head of Customer Care (Corporate Office), TVS Motor Company Ltd
If your filed complaints remain unresolved within the specified resolution period by the designated officers of the respective regional office at level 1, escalate the matter by submitting a complaint to the Head of Customer Service at the Corporate Office, TVS Motor Company Limited.
- Reference or acknowledgement number of the previous complaint at level 1
- Model or Vehicle No.
- Expected resolution from TVS
- Description of the issue with facts such as warranty details, photos of the vehicle, and supporting documents.
Call or send the complaint letter to:
|Head of Customer Service, Corporate Office (TVS)
|Head of Customer Care Department – Corporate Office, Headquarters, TVS Motor Company Limited, “Chaitanya”, No.12, Khader Nawaz Khan Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600006.
Contact Grievance Officer:
|Grievance Officer, TVS Motor
|Grievance Officer – TVS Motor, Future Accessories LLP, Plot no 21 & 22, Sipcot Industrial Complex, Phase-1, Tamil Nadu Hosur – 635126
Not resolved to your satisfaction by the TVS Motor Company? You may complain to respective consumer authorities or take legal action.
Legal Authorities: Consumer Commission
If your submitted complaints or disputed matters with TVS Motor Company are not resolved to your satisfaction, you can approach these legal authorities for resolution:
- National Consumer Helpline (NCH): File an informal consumer complaint against TVS Motor Company using the toll-free helpline number or online grievance form provided by the National Consumer Helpline, Ministry of Consumer Affairs.
- Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, NCDRC (E-DAAKHIL): Lodge a formal complaint online against TVS Motor Company Limited by appealing before the National/State/District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission or Consumer Court through E-DAAKHIL to address monetary disputes.
- Internal Arbitration: Consider initiating internal arbitration with TVS Motor to resolve disputes through mutual agreement.
Take Legal Action:
If dissatisfied with the final decision or resolution, consult with a legal expert to understand available legal options. Depending on the case, take legal action against TVS Motor through a tribunal, judicial court, or higher legal authorities.
Want to file a case against TVS Motor? File an online case using e-filing to District/High Courts.
Prior to pursuing additional legal actions, it is imperative to acquire a comprehensive understanding of applicable laws with the assistance of legal counsel. This process ensures a clear understanding of your legal rights and available options within the given situation.