Download the ComplaintHub App

Download the ComplaintHub App

Request to Refund or Recharge the amount wrongly done.


I am reaching out to you as no one from your team is not responding and replying to my emails.
Ms. Sheetal from your team informed that within 7 days she will resolve the issue.

Almost one month Passed, no resolution yet. (You can see the trailing mails).
The saddest part is they wont solve it and they wont allow me to escalate or provide me the email ID.

This is Srikanth bearing the mobile number 90*******.

My spouse’s name is Rajani and mobile number is 910****** and instead of recharging to her number, I recharged to the wrong number 910******* with an amount of 719 rs on March 5th 2024.

Later I recharged it to 910****** with 719 rs on march 6th 2024.

I raised a complaint to customer care and informed them about the wrong recharge and requested for the amount to refunded..

As the recharge was done on my mobile freecharge app through the GPay UPI account, I had provided my number 90******* to refund it back.

Your customer care person informed me that my complaint would be processed and requested to wait till 14th of March 2024.

As i had not received the payment, once again reached out to the customer about my payment and informed me that you provided the 90****** to process the refund, so it is not matching and informed we cannot refund the amount but whatever the recharge done can be processed to your wife mobile number 91******. Then I confirmed with your team to process and they informed me to wait till the 28th of March.

Today when I reached out, they were informed that the complaint was closed because you had not reached us in 3 days and we are helpless.

Please find the attachment of the payment made to the wrong number 910********

Hence I request you to see the log record, I raised the complaint on 6th, on the next day I reached out to you and the customer care executive had not explained or guided me about the process of payment or recharge back to the mobile number.
One of your Customer Executive disconnected the Call, is this the way you provide the service to the customers.

First published on:


If you have not found any solution, or information related to your issue, or want guidance to get redressal of any unique problem/complaint then you can connect with us without any hesitation.

You can message us directly from our Contact Us page or mail us at SUPPORT - We will respond to you with the procedure and guidance for your issues to get a faster resolution.

Also Read

Nykaa logo

Nykaa Customer Care: E-mail, and Register an Online Complaint to Grievance Officer, Nykaa

PFRDA logo

PFRDA – File a Complaint to Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)

Telangana State Police Logo

Telangana Police: How to Lodge an Online FIR or Police Complaint to Telangana Police?

Gujarat Police Logo

Gujarat Police: How to Lodge an e-FIR and Complaint to Gujarat Police?