Download the ComplaintHub App

Download the ComplaintHub App

Connect Punjab (Public Grievance): Lodge Complaints Against Departments or Government Offices in Punjab


Didn't find any solution? Ask in Complaint Hub Citizen Community, we will help you.

Leave A Review

Customer Service
Quality of service or product
Connect Punjab Logo
Connect Punjab, Govt of Punjab (Source:

Connect Punjab is an integrated public service portal of the Government of Punjab that enables the public to submit public grievances to the concerned government departments in Punjab through the Integrated Public Grievance Redressal System (IPGRS), governed by the Policy on Public Grievance Redressal 2020.

Citizens can also complain about Panchayats, Municipal Corporation or Municipality, Punjab Police, Food Department (PDS), and other departments.

Notice - Be alert! Don't share the financial or banking details and don't share OTP to customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.

Some of the public services are:

  • Public Grievance
  • RTI (Right to Information)
  • New Water Connection
  • Certificate: Birth-Death, Caste, Marriage, or Residence.
  • Others: Pension Scheme, Arms License, Fard (Land Records), etc.

Please note: The Punjab Anti Red Tape Act, 2021 and The Punjab Anti Red Tape Rules, 2022 have fastened the procedures and reduced the delays in the delivery of public services.

Map of Punjab Police with districts
Map of Punjab Police with districts (source:

District Offices that are under the Connect  Punjab IPGRS (CM Helpline):

  • Amritsar
  • Barnala
  • Bathinda
  • Faridkot
  • Fatehgarh Sahib
  • Fazilka
  • Ferozepur
  • Gurdaspur
  • Hoshiarpur
  • Jalandhar
  • Kapurthala
  • Ludhiana
  • Mansa
  • Moga
  • Muktsar
  • Nawanshahr (Shahid Bhagat Singh Nagar)
  • Pathankot
  • Patiala
  • Rupnagar
  • Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar (Mohali)
  • Sangrur
  • Tarn Taran

Would you like to register complaints regarding government departments, ministries, or public services? Lodge, track and view the status of any complaints online or through other channels such as the Toll-Free CM Helpline Number, m-Sewa app, or call centre through the Punjab Public Grievance Redressal System (Punjab Connect). Alternatively, visit the nearest grievance center (Sewa Kendra).

How to File a Complaint Against Departments or Offices of the Punjab Government?

Residents of Punjab can register complaints concerning government services, schemes, officials, or departments via the Punjab Connect – Public Grievance Redressal portal, also known as Punjab CM Helpline. Still, not resolved? Escalate the disputed matter to the higher Appellate Authority of the Department and further, to the CMO of Punjab.

Some of the Major Departments are:

  • General Administration
  • Home Affairs and Justice
  • Local Government
  • Vigilance
  • Finance
  • Housing and Urban Development
  • Public Works
  • Water Resources
  • Agriculture
  • Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs
  • Rural Development and Panchayat

3 Levels of Grievance Escalation (Punjab Connect):

  • Level 1: Designated Officer of the respective Government Office/Department
  • Level 2: Appeal to First Appellate Officer
    • Public Grievance Officer
  • Level 3: Appeal to Second Appellate Officer
    • Head of the Department
    • Chief Minister Office (CMO), Punjab

Not resolved to your satisfaction? If your concerns persist, escalate the disputed matter to the Chief Minister’s Office (CMO) in Punjab or relevant authorities. You may also take legal action for unresolved disputes but must take advice from a legal expert or lawyer.

Punjab CM Helpline Number (E-Sewa)

Details of the CM Helpline Number (E-Sewa), Govt. of Punjab:

Connect Punjab CM Helpline Number 1100
Doorstep Service Helpline Number 1076

Note: Have complaints about services or officials of the central government? Register a complaint through the CPGRAMS (Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System).

You may also visit the relevant government office or Sewa Kendra in Punjab to make a complaint.

File an Online Complaint

To file a complaint online through Punjab Connect CM Helpline – IPGRS, provide the following details:

  • Complainant: Individual or Company
  • Communication details: Address, Village, Tahsil/City, and District
  • Department: Name of Government Department and District/State Level
  • Nature of Grievance
  • Description (Max. 4000 characters): Describe the complaint with facts and supporting evidence
  • Attachment: Copies of original or supporting documents

After submitting your complaint, remember to note the Grievance or Reference ID for tracking and possible future actions, such as appealing to higher authorities (first/second level).

Official Details to Lodge a Public Grievance to the CM Helpline (Connect Punjab):

Complain online to Punjab Govt. (IPGRS) File a complaint
Track grievance status Click to track
Grievance Form Click to Download
Mobile App Connect Punjab
Android | iOS

You may also write to:

Address: Department of Governance Reforms and Public Grievances, Government of Punjab, Plot No. D-241, Industrial Area, Phase – 8B, Sector – 74, Mohali – 160071.

Please note: If you need additional information from government offices or departments, you can file an online Right to Information (RTI) request to the relevant departments or ministries of the Government of Punjab.


Steps to lodge a public grievance online through the Punjab Connect (Public Grievance Redressal) portal:

  1. Go to ““.
  2. If not registered, click “Register Now”
  3. if already registered, log in with a password or OTP.
  4. From the top menu, choose “Apply” then select “Grievance”.
  5. Click the “Click to apply for grievance” button from the top right (If already registered).
  6. Fill in the online form with the required details.
  7. Click “Submit” to register your grievance.
  8. Note down the reference number for tracking.

To check the grievance status and previous complaints, select “Track Services” and then “Track Grievance” on the Punjab Connect.


The list of departments of the Government of Punjab that are available on the Connect Punjab – Public Grievance Redressal (e-Sewa):

  • Administration: These include the Department of Civil Aviation, Defence Services Welfare, Elections, General Administration, Governance Reforms and Public Grievances, Home Affairs and Justice, Information and Public Relations, Legal and Legislative Affairs, Local Government, NRI Affairs, Rehabilitation & Disaster Management, Rural Development and Panchayat, Parliamentary Affairs, Personnel, Planning, and Vigilance.
  • Finance: In the finance sector, there is the Department of Excise and Taxation, Investment Promotion, Revenue, and the Department of Finance.
  • Human Resources: These are the Department of Medical Education and Research, Employment Generation and Training, Higher Education and Languages, Health & Family Welfare, School Education, Science, Technology & Environment, Sports and Youth Services, Technical Education and Industrial Training, Labour, and Personnel.
  • Infrastructure: Infrastructure-related departments are the Department of Housing and Urban Development, Power, Public Works, Industries and Commerce, Transport, and Water Resources.
  • Agriculture & Allied: Agriculture and allied sectors are governed by the Department of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development, Fisheries, Horticulture, and Soil & Water Conservation.
  • Social Welfare: These departments include the Department of Social Justice, Empowerment, and Minorities, as well as the Department of Social Security and Development of Women and Children.
  • Art, Culture & Tourism: These include the Department of Art, Culture & Tourism and the Department of Tourism and Cultural Affairs.
  • Others: Other notable departments are Cooperation, Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs, Forest and Wild Life Preservation, Information Technology, New & Renewable Energy Sources, Printing and Stationery, Program Implementation, Water Supply and Sanitation, and Welfare of Freedom Fighters.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How can I register a complaint regarding government departments or public services in Punjab?
A. You can easily register complaints online or through various channels like the Toll-Free CM Helpline Number, m-Sewa app, or Punjab Connect call center under the Punjab Public Grievance Redressal System. Additionally, you can visit the nearest grievance center, known as Sewa Kendra.

Q. What are the levels of grievance escalation in Punjab Connect?
A. Punjab Connect has a three-level grievance escalation system. Level 1 involves the Designated Officer of the respective Government Office or Department. Level 2 includes an appeal to the First Appellate Officer, who is the Public Grievance Officer. Level 3 allows an appeal to the Second Appellate Officer, who is the Head of the Department. Finally, you can escalate the matter to the Chief Minister’s Office (CMO) in Punjab.

Q. What should I do if my grievance is not resolved to my satisfaction?
A. If your concerns persist after the three levels of Punjab Connect, you can escalate the matter to the Chief Minister’s Office (CMO) or relevant authorities in Punjab. In case of continued disputes, you may consider legal action, but it’s essential to seek advice from a legal expert or lawyer before taking such steps.


First published on:


Complaint Hub has verified all the information on the post. If you have not found any solution, or information related to your issue, or want guidance to get redressal of any unique problem/complaint then you can connect with us without any hesitation.

You can message us directly from our Contact Us page or mail us at SUPPORT - We will respond to you with the procedure and guidance for your issues to get a faster resolution.

Read the Terms and Conditions to use the information for any commercial or profit purpose (Don't violate the Terms of Use). All the information is provided for self-help and guidance to know the rights of the common people.


User Reviews (0)

Be first to provide a review, share your opinion.


Overall (0 out of 5)


Filing a complaint about government hospitals

Where to file a complaint against government hospitals?

Haryana CM Grievance Cell Logo

Haryana CM Grievance Cell: File a Complaint About Public Services, Government Offices, or Departments in Haryana?


HMWSSB: How to File a Water Complaint to Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board?

Chennai City Police Logo

Chennai Police: How to File a Police Complaint and FIR to Chennai City Police?