Download the ComplaintHub App

Download the ComplaintHub App

Wrong recharge to my old account


I have done the recharge using my mobile .. it has gone to my account 1005764XXX which I am no longer using .. which I have asked several times to close but have not done so far I think . In fact I have forgotten that ID and TV longback. actually I have been using my daughter Chaitanya’s TV for a very long time .. for which I am always paying the amount … my actual TV’s account ID is 1006935XXX (This is the current account on my daughter Chaitanyas name).. I have not even thought that this can happen this way ..

Hence request you to change the charging amount I have paid to 1006935XXX ..
Please do it ASAP .. as my TV is still in deactivated mode.
Please treat this as urgent.
I am 80 years old .. this might have happened because of my forgetfulness . I hope you will understand.
My amount is not refunded yet to recharge again with the same amount. I have raised this issue on 19th of Apr, but still it is not resolved

First published on:


If you have not found any solution, or information related to your issue, or want guidance to get redressal of any unique problem/complaint then you can connect with us without any hesitation.

You can message us directly from our Contact Us page or mail us at SUPPORT - We will respond to you with the procedure and guidance for your issues to get a faster resolution.

Also Read

TN CM Helpline Logo

TN CM Helpline IIPGCMS – How to Register a Complaint about State Government Offices, Departments, or Ministries to Tamil Nadu Government?

eNagarsewa UK Logo

E-Nagarsewa, Apuni Sarkar UK: How to File a Complaint to Nagar Nigam or Nagar Palika Parishad/Panchayat in Uttarakhand?

Ashok Leyland Logo

Ashok Leyland: How to Register a Vehicle Complaint to Ashok Leyland Ltd?

Powerlak lakshadweep logo

Powerlak (LED) – Register a Complaint about Lakshadweep Electricity Department