Download the ComplaintHub App

Download the ComplaintHub App

ARPDOP: Register an Electricity Complaint about Arunachal Pradesh Department of Power


Didn't find any solution? Ask in Complaint Hub Citizen Community, we will help you.

Leave A Review

Customer Service
Quality of service or product
Department of Power Arunachal Pradesh (ARPDOP) (source –

Department of Power Arunachal Pradesh (ARPDOP) is owned by the state government of Arunachal Pradesh. It is a government electricity distribution company that provides electricity supply in various zones and districts of Arunachal Pradesh.

ARPDOP electricity sub-stations and zones in Arunachal Pradesh:

Notice - Be alert! Don't share the financial or banking details and don't share OTP to customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.
  • Aalo
  • Anini
  • Basar
  • Bomdila
  • Deomali
  • Dirang
  • Daporijo
  • Hayuliang
  • Itanagar
  • Likabali
  • Longding
  • Miao
  • Naharlagun
  • Namsai
  • Nirjuli
  • Pania
  • Pasighat
  • Roing
  • Raga
  • Rumgong
  • Rupa
  • Sagalee
  • Sangram
  • Seppa
  • Subu
  • Tawang
  • Tezu
  • Yazali
  • Yingkiong
  • Yatdam
  • Ziro

Have any complaints about the Department of Electricity, Arunachal Pradesh? 

If you are facing issues with electricity services in Arunachal Pradesh, such as power outages, billing disputes, or technical problems, you can complain to the Electricity Department of Arunachal Pradesh (ARPDOP). You may dial the toll-free helpline number, email your concerns, or register an online electricity complaint with ARPDOP Electricity Board (EB).

Not resolved to your satisfaction? You can escalate the unresolved complaint to the Head of Circle Office, ARPDOP. If still not resolved, then you may escalate the grievance to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) of ARPDOP.

How to File a Complaint of Department of Power, Arunachal Pradesh?

As per the citizen charter of the ARPDOP, the electricity complaint resolution mechanism is divided into 4 levels. Initially, you can complain to the customer care executives and respective sub-station or regional sub-division office of the Department of Power, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh. If not resolved, escalate to the authorized nodal officer of the ARPDOP Electricity Board at the next level.

Grievance Redressal Mechanism:

Grievance Fee ₹0/- (No charges)
Resolution Period Immediate (24×7) or may take 7-30 days (read the ARPDOP citizen charter for more details)
Refund period 5 to 7 business days (for failed online transactions)

Levels of Lodging Complaint:

  • Level 1: Contact Customer Service/Divisional Office, Arunachal Pradesh Electricity Department (ARPDOP)
    • Toll-free helpline number
    • Email/WhatsApp
    • Online complaint registration
    • Visit your nearest sub-divisional office
  • Level 2: Circle Office of ARPDOP (Divisional Office)
  • Level 3: Escalate the unresolved complaint to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF), ARPDOP
  • Level 4: Appeal to Electricity Ombudsman, Arunachal Pradesh State Electricity Regulatory Commission (APSERC).

Level 1: Customer Service, ARPDOP

At this stage, for ARPDOP electricity-related concerns such as billing disputes, electricity outages, and technical problems, you can reach out to the customer support team through the toll-free helpline number, email, or WhatsApp (if available). For faster resolution, you should register your complaint online.

Ensure to provide the following information:

  • ARPDOP Consumer ID
  • Connection Number (if required)
  • Subject of the complaint
  • Provide a detailed description of the issue along with supporting facts and documents such as copies of bills, photos of the meter, etc.

Contact customer service of Arunachal Pradesh Electricity Department:

To access online electricity services such as applying for a new connection, updating account information, online bill payments, or downloading application forms, you may log in or register with the ARPDOP portal and pay your bills.

In-Person: Alternatively, you can visit your nearest sub-divisional office in the ARPDOP region to file your complaint in person.

Level 2: Escalate to Executive Engineer, Circle Office

If your submitted complaint is not resolved to your expectations by sub-station or customer service within the resolution period provided in the citizen charter, then escalate the complaint to the designated Executive Engineer (EE) of your Circle Office of ARPDOP.

To escalate the matter, write a letter or send an email including these details:

  • Consumer ID/Connection number (if applicable)
  • Reference ID or ticket number of the submitted complaint
  • Copies of any supporting documents such as bills, photos of meter readings, etc.

Contact details of the ARPDOP Circle Offices:

Executive Engineer (EE), Division Contact Information
EE, Itanagar Phone: +913602212927
EE, Nirjuli Phone: +913602257578,
Email: N/A
EE, Tawang Phone: +913794222249
Email: N/A
EE, Bomdila Phone: +913782222160
EE, Rupa Phone: N/A
EE, Seppa Phone: +913787222521
EE, Pasighat Phone: +913682222364
EE, Yingkiong Phone: +913777222257
EE, Rumgong Phone: N/A
EE, Yazali Phone: +913788224267
EE, Raga Phone: +913788224267
Email: N/A
EE, Pania Phone: +913788225477
EE, Sangram Phone: +913788225477
EE, Daporijo Phone: +913792223608
EE, Aalo Phone: +913783222242
EE, Mechuka Phone: N/A
EE, Basar Phone: N/A
EE, Likabali Phone: N/A
Email: N/A
EE, Miao Phone: +913807222251
EE, Yatdam Phone: N/A
EE, Deomali Phone: +913786255251
EE, Longding Phone: +913786255251
EE, Roing Phone: +913803222261
EE, Anini Phone: N/A
EE, Namsai Phone: +913806263269
EE, Tezu Phone: N/A
Email: N/A
EE, Hayuliang Phone: +913805276283

Level 3: Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum – CGRF, ARPDOP

According to the Consumer Grievances Redressal Forum And Ombudsman Regulations issued by the Arunachal Pradesh State Electricity Regulatory Commission (APSERC), If your complaints submitted to the Electricity Department of Arunachal Pradesh are not resolved at Level 1 and Level 2 to your satisfaction within the resolution period, then escalate your concern by filing a complaint with the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) of ARPDOP.

Deadline: Ensure that your complaint is submitted to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum within 30 days after the resolution period ends or after you receive the final decision from the Arunachal Pradesh Department of Power, whichever occurs first.

Required details in your grievance letter (can be written on plain paper):

  • Grievance Form: Use the specified grievance format (Download form) or write the complaint letter on plain paper.
  • Reference Number: Please provide the reference number assigned to your previous complaint lodged with ARPDOP.
  • Nature of Relief: Specify the resolution you are seeking from ARPDOP and the Forum. Be precise and detailed about the relief you expect regarding the electricity-related issue you are facing.
  • Personal Information: Include your full name, contact number, address, ARPDOP connection number, and detailed billing information (in case of a billing dispute).
  • Declaration Form: Sign a declaration form confirming the authenticity and accuracy of the details provided in your complaint.
  • Supporting Documents: If applicable, attach relevant documents such as electricity bills, payment receipts, or any other records that substantiate your complaint.

For your reference, check this image of the grievance form.

CGRF Grievance Form format, ARPDOP
CGRF Grievance Form format, ARPDOP (

After submitting your grievance form to CGRF, kindly request an acknowledgement receipt from the Forum. This receipt serves as confirmation that your complaint has been received and registered by the CGRF for further review and resolution.

You can submit your grievance form by visiting the nearest Forum or Divisional offices. Additionally, you may send it by post using the below information.

Contact details of CGRF, Arunachal Pradesh Electricity Department:

Headquarters, CGRF ARPDOP Contact Information
APEC-I, Naharlagun Phone: +913602244642
Jurisdiction: Papum Pare including State Capital Itanagar Region
APEC-II, Pasighat Phone: +913682222208
Jurisdiction: East Siang and Upper Siang District
APEC-III, Miao Phone: +913807222997
Jurisdiction: Changlang and Tirap District
APEC-IV, Dirang Phone: +913780242656
Jurisdiction: East Kameng, West Kameng, and Tawang District
APEC-V, Ziro Phone: +913788224267
Jurisdiction: Lower Subansiri, Upper Subansiri, Kurung Kumey, and Kra Daadi District
APEC-VI, Aalo Phone: +918494747627
Jurisdiction: East Siang and Siang District
APEC-VII, Tezu Phone: +918415896163
Jurisdiction: Lohit, Anjaw, Lower Dibang Valley, and Upper Dibang Valley
APEC-VIII, Subu Phone: +919402698356
Jurisdiction: Subu, Bhalukpong

Not satisfied with the final order of CGRF, ARPDOP?

If you are not satisfied with the final order of the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) of the Arunachal Pradesh Department of Power, or if the complaint is not resolved even after escalating it to CGRF within 30 days, you can appeal against ARPDOP to the Electricity Ombudsman of Arunachal Pradesh and represent your case to get final resolution.

First published on:


Complaint Hub has verified all the information on the post. If you have not found any solution, or information related to your issue, or want guidance to get redressal of any unique problem/complaint then you can connect with us without any hesitation.

You can message us directly from our Contact Us page or mail us at SUPPORT - We will respond to you with the procedure and guidance for your issues to get a faster resolution.

Read the Terms and Conditions to use the information for any commercial or profit purpose (Don't violate the Terms of Use). All the information is provided for self-help and guidance to know the rights of the common people.


User Reviews (0)

Be first to provide a review, share your opinion.


Overall (0 out of 5)



Electricity Ombudsman, Karnataka: File a Complaint Against Discoms in Karnataka to Electricity Ombudsman, KERC

JERC for Goa and UTs

Electricity Ombudsman, JERCUTs: File an Appeal to Electricity Ombudsman for State of Goa and All Union Territories


Electricity Ombudsman, Maharashtra: How to Appeal or File a Petition Before Electricity Ombudsman, MERC?

Tata Power-DDL logo

Tata Power DDL – Know Customer Care Number and Register Online Electricity Complaint to Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited


ARPDOP: Register an Electricity Complaint about Arunachal Pradesh Department of Power