Download the ComplaintHub App

Download the ComplaintHub App

my senior citizen father could not vote


Respected sir,
My father M.L. Shukla s/o late Banwari Lal Shukla aged 87, resident of 3/3 Navsheel apartments, 56 cantt  Kanpur could not vote due to his name missing from the electoral list. His card number is XXXXXXXX0261 and his voting area is Mahesh Nehar Prasad Vidya Mandir Inter College Sati Chowra Cantt, Kanpur. He is very sad, disheartened and annoyed too that he has been barred from his voting rights. He spoke to the BLO present there on 13/5/24 but to no avail. Sir is there any way he could vote as he still has faith in the electoral deptt. He has been voting from this area since 1991. Pls help and allow him to use electoral power.

First published on:


If you have not found any solution, or information related to your issue, or want guidance to get redressal of any unique problem/complaint then you can connect with us without any hesitation.

You can message us directly from our Contact Us page or mail us at SUPPORT - We will respond to you with the procedure and guidance for your issues to get a faster resolution.

Also Read

TVS Motor Logo

TVS Motor – Register a Complaint about Bike, Scooter/Motercycle, or Three-Wheeler to TVS Motor Company Limited

Meesho logo

Meesho Helpline Numbers, E-mail, and to Register Online Complaint with Grievance Officer


Jansunwai UP: How to Register a Complaint Against Government Offices, Bhu Mafia, and Corruptions to Uttar Pradesh Government?

AP Spandana CMGRS Logo

AP Spandana, CMGRS: Register a Complaint Online Against Departments, Panchayats, or Government Offices in Andhra Pradesh