Download the ComplaintHub App

Download the ComplaintHub App

CM Helpline, Manipur: How to Register a Complaint Against Government Offices and Departments Through CM Da Haisi?


Didn't find any solution? Ask in Complaint Hub Citizen Community, we will help you.

Leave A Review

Customer Service
Quality of service or product
Manipur CM Helpline Logo
Manipur Citizen Helpline, CM Da Haisi (Source:

CM Da Haisi (meaning ‘Inform to CM’ in Manipuri) is a public grievance redressal system (PGRS) and anti-corruption portal launched by the Government of Manipur in 2021. The portal allows the citizens of Manipur to directly share their complaints and suggestions with the Chief Minister through a helpline number or an online grievance portal.
This PGRS is managed by the Public Grievance Redressal and Anti-Corruption Cell and linked with the State Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Department.

Covered District Offices:

Notice - Be alert! Don't share the financial or banking details and don't share OTP to customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.
  • Bishnupur
  • Chandel
  • Churachandpur
  • Imphal East
  • Imphal West
  • Jiribam
  • Kakching
  • Kamjong
  • Kangpokpi
  • Noney
  • Pherzawl
  • Senapati
  • Tamenglong
  • Tengnoupal
  • Thoubal
  • Ukhrul

Citizens can also use online tracking and feedback mechanisms for unaddressed or that have not been resolved to their expectations.

How to Register a Complaint to the Government of Manipur?

The Right to Public Services Act, 2021 of the Manipur Government is a law that aims to ensure timely and quality delivery of public services and facilities to the citizens of Manipur. The law covers various services provided by the state government and its departments, such as issuing certificates, licenses, permits, pensions, scholarships, subsidies, etc.

The law also specifies the time limits for rendering the services, the designated officers for each service and the penalties for non-compliance. As per the law citizens can file complaints and grievances online through a ‘CM Da Haisi’ grievance portal.

The Levels of Complaint Escalation:

  • Level 1: Designated Officer, Department
  • Level 2: Grievance Redressal Officer
  • Level 3: Appellate Authority
  • Level 4: Public Grievance Cell, CMO Manipur

Register a Complaint

Citizens can call, email, or file an online complaint through the Public Grievance System using below details:

Manipur CM Helpline Number +919534795347
Call Anti-Corruption Cell 18003453837, +919402150000
Online Complaint Registration File a Complaint

If your grievance is not resolved, re-open it by submitting another complaint with the reference/acknowledgement number of the previously lodged complaints.


  • Visit the web portal ““.
  • Click on the ‘Login to Lodge a Complaint/Grievance’ button.
  • Enter your mobile number and password (if you have already registered) or click on the ‘Register’ button to create a new account.
  • Fill in the Name and verify your mobile number through OTP.
  • After logging in or registering, click on the ‘Lodge a Grievance’ button.
  • Fill in the complaint form with the details of your complaint or grievance, such as department, office, subject, description, etc.
  • Upload any supporting documents, photos, videos, etc. if available.
  • Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
  • You will receive a reference number for your complaint or grievance, which you can use to track the status of your complaint or grievance online or through the citizen helpline number.

Types of Complaints

The issues may include:

  • Non-issuance or delay in issuance of certificates, licenses, permits, etc.
  • Payment of pensions, scholarships, or subsidies
  • Non-supply or irregular supply of water and electricity
  • Poor maintenance of roads, bridges, buildings, etc.
  • Non-availability or shortage of essential commodities and medicines
  • Non-implementation or improper implementation of schemes, projects, policies, etc.
  • Misbehaviour or rude behaviour of staff or officials
  • Demanding or accepting bribes, commissions, or corrupt practices
  • Misappropriation or diversion of funds or resources
  • Falsification or manipulation of records, or documents
  • Negligence or dereliction of duty
  • Harassment or victimization of complainants, whistleblowers, etc.

Any other problems that are faced by the residents of the state.

Associated Department

These are associated departments against which you can complain to the Appellate Authorities.

  • Agriculture
  • Arts and Culture
  • Manipur State Archives
  • Cabinet and Confidential
  • Command Area Development Authority (CADA)
  • Co-operation
  • Commerce and Industries
  • Invest in Manipur
  • Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
  • Development of ST & SC
  • Economics & Statistics
  • Education
  • Election Department
  • Finance
  • Directorate of Treasuries and Account
  • Directorate of Local Fund Audit
  • Directorate of Lotteries
  • Directorate of Small Savings
  • Directorate of Institutional Finance
  • Directorate of MIS
  • Taxation
  • Finance Commission
  • Excise
  • Printing and Stationery
  • Manipur Bhawan, New Delhi
  • Fisheries
  • Forest and Environment
  • Ecology and Environment
  • Forest
  • Horticulture and Soil Conservation
  • HOME (Manipur Police, State CID)
  • Narcotics & Affairs of Border
  • Imphal Municipal Corporation (IMC)
  • Irrigation and Flood Control (IFCD)
  • Information Technology
  • Information and Public Relations
  • Labour
  • Employment Exchange
  • Craftsman Training
  • Law and Legislative Affairs
  • Manipur Development Society
  • Manipur Urban Development Agency (MUDA)
  • Medical, Health and Family Welfare
  • Medical & Health Service
  • Family Welfare
  • National Rural Health Mission
  • Minor Irrigation Department
  • Minorities and Other Backward Classes
  • Personnel and Administrative Reforms
  • Planning
  • Power
  • Manipur State Designated Agency
  • Public Health Engineering Department
  • Public Works Department
  • Relief and Disaster Management
  • Revenue
  • Directorate of Settlement & Land Record
  • Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
  • Science and Technology
  • Sericulture
  • Social Welfare
  • Disability
  • State Academy of Training(SAT)
  • Town Planning
  • Tourism
  • Sangai Festival
  • Transport
  • Veterinary and Animal Husbandry
  • Vigilance
  • Youth Affairs and Sports


First published on:


Complaint Hub has verified all the information on the post. If you have not found any solution, or information related to your issue, or want guidance to get redressal of any unique problem/complaint then you can connect with us without any hesitation.

You can message us directly from our Contact Us page or mail us at SUPPORT - We will respond to you with the procedure and guidance for your issues to get a faster resolution.

Read the Terms and Conditions to use the information for any commercial or profit purpose (Don't violate the Terms of Use). All the information is provided for self-help and guidance to know the rights of the common people.


User Reviews (0)

Be first to provide a review, share your opinion.


Overall (0 out of 5)


Filing a complaint about government hospitals

Where to file a complaint against government hospitals?

Haryana CM Grievance Cell Logo

Haryana CM Grievance Cell: File a Complaint About Public Services, Government Offices, or Departments in Haryana?


HMWSSB: How to File a Water Complaint to Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board?

Chennai City Police Logo

Chennai Police: How to File a Police Complaint and FIR to Chennai City Police?