Download the ComplaintHub App

Download the ComplaintHub App

Haryana CM Grievance Cell: File a Complaint About Public Services, Government Offices, or Departments in Haryana?

1 out of 5


Didn't find any solution? Ask in Complaint Hub Citizen Community, we will help you.

Leave A Review

Customer Service
Quality of service or product
Haryana CM Grievance Cell Logo
Haryana CM Grievance Cell (

The Haryana CM Grievance Redressal System (CM Window) is an integrated CM Grievance Redressal & Monitoring System launched in 2014 to resolve citizen grievances. Citizens can register grievances and complaints against government departments and officials in Haryana.

Major departments against which you can file a complaint are:

Notice - Be alert! Don't share the financial or banking details and don't share OTP to customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.
  • Home Department
  • Department of Higher Education
  • Excise & Taxation Department
  • Irrigation & Water Resources Department
  • Development & Panchayats Department
  • Public Works Department
  • Rural Development Department

Have complaints against government offices, departments, or public service authorities in Haryana? You can address your concerns through the Haryana CM Grievance Cell.

You can call the CM Helpline Number or submit your grievance online via the Haryana CM Grievance portal. If your issue remains unresolved, you can re-submit the matter related to your previous complaint.

CM Grievance Cell of Haryana Government for Public Grievances
CM Grievance Cell of Haryana Government for Public Grievances

File a Complaint to CM Grievance Cell, Haryana

To lodge a grievance through the Haryana CM Grievance Cell, you need to provide the following details:

  1. Personal Information: Include your full name, contact number, and address.
  2. Grievance Details: Describe the nature of your grievance or complaint. Be specific about the issue you are facing.
  3. Department/Agency: Mention the relevant government department or government office related to your complaint.
  4. Supporting Documents: If applicable, attach any relevant documents, photos, or evidence that support your case.
  5. Unique Grievance Registration Number: If you have previously registered a grievance, provide the unique registration number or acknowledgement receipt (if available).

Remember that accurate and complete information will help expedite the resolution process.


  1. Visit the CM Window Counters: You can register your grievance at any of the following locations:
    1. Deputy Commissioner Office (DC Office)
    2. Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM) Office
    3. CM Office/CM Residence
    4. Minister’s Office at Haryana Secretariat, Sector 1, Chandigarh.
  2. Fill Out the Registration Form: Download the grievance registration form from the official CM Grievance Cell portal.
  3. Alternatively, you can also file a complaint online to Haryana CM Window. Visit the link:
  4. Login/Register at the CM Window portal, and fill out the online grievance form with the required details as mentioned above.
  5. Submit your grievance successfully after attaching the documents.

Your unique registration ID will allow you to track the progress of your grievance.

You can also submit your written grievance by visiting the grievance counters at the given locations of government offices. Don’t forget to take the acknowledgement receipt from the designated official.

If your grievance is still not resolved, you may escalate the matter to the Chief Minister’s Office (CMO).

Finally, you may take legal action by approaching the respective legal courts with the help of a lawyer.


The list of departments of the government of Haryana against which you can complain to the CM Grievance Cell are:

  • Home Department
  • Department of Agriculture and Welfare
  • Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying
  • Directorate of Archaeology & Museums
  • Department of Higher Education
  • Department of School Education
  • Department of Elementary Education
  • Electronics & Information Technology Department
  • Department of Environment
  • Excise & Taxation Department
  • Finance Department
  • Fisheries Department
  • Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department
  • Haryana Forests Department
  • Health Department
  • Irrigation & Water Resources Department
  • Labour Department
  • Haryana Police Department
  • Prisons Department
  • Directorate of Information, Public Relations & Languages Department
  • Public Works Department
  • Revenue and Disaster Management Department
  • Rural Development Department
  • Haryana Tourism Department
  • Department of Town & Country Planning
  • Department of State Transport
  • Treasuries & Accounts Department
  • Women and Child Development Department
  • Public Health Engineering Department
  • Haryana Archives Department
  • Government of Haryana Transport Department (Regulatory Wing)
  • Civil Aviation Department
  • Development & Panchayats Department
  • Department of Economic and Statistical Analysis
  • Horticulture Department
  • Department of Home Guards & Civil Defence
  • Department of Industries & Commerce
  • Skill Development & Industrial Training Department
  • Department of Renewable Energy
  • Social Justice & Empowerment, Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Department and Antyodaya Department
  • Department of Sports & Youth Affairs
  • Directorate of Supplies & Disposals
  • Department of Technical Education
  • Chief Electrical Inspector Department


First published on:


Complaint Hub has verified all the information on the post. If you have not found any solution, or information related to your issue, or want guidance to get redressal of any unique problem/complaint then you can connect with us without any hesitation.

You can message us directly from our Contact Us page or mail us at SUPPORT - We will respond to you with the procedure and guidance for your issues to get a faster resolution.

Read the Terms and Conditions to use the information for any commercial or profit purpose (Don't violate the Terms of Use). All the information is provided for self-help and guidance to know the rights of the common people.


User Reviews (1)

May 8, 2024


Overall (1 out of 5)
Customer Service (1 out of 5)
Quality of service or product (1 out of 5)
Affordability (1 out of 5)


Overall (1 out of 5)
Customer Service (1 out of 5)
Quality of service or product (1 out of 5)
Affordability (1 out of 5)


Filing a complaint about government hospitals

Where to file a complaint against government hospitals?


HMWSSB: How to File a Water Complaint to Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board?

Chennai City Police Logo

Chennai Police: How to File a Police Complaint and FIR to Chennai City Police?

MahaRERA: How to File a Complaint to Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority?


NAME OF OWNER NOT ADDED. NAME IN WATER BILL ADDEDHaryana CM Grievance Cell: File a Complaint About Public Services, Government Offices, or Departments in Haryana?