Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Limited (CSPDCL) is owned by the state government of Chhattisgarh, India. CSPDCL has a wide range of electricity supply services and distribution networks in Chhattisgarh state.
|Notice - Be alert! Don't share the financial or banking details and don't share OTP to customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.
Many villages and urban cities like Raipur and Bilaspur are getting electricity services with 24×7 support. But many customers don’t know where or how to register their complaints of electricity disruption and power supply issues.
If you are a customer of CSPDCL and living in tribal, industrial areas, or urban city in Chhattisgarh and facing issues related to electricity supply power cuts, power supply off, failure of power, transformer failure issues, or any bill-related complaints.
Complaint Hub has provided all the information of CSPDCL to register your grievances, so you can get the service that you deserve.
If you belong to Bhilai, Bilaspur, Dhamtari, Dongargarh, Durg, Jagdalpur, Korba, Nehru Nagar, Raigarh, and Raipur circles’ concerned divisions of Chhattisgarh then you can register your complaint on toll-free helpline numbers.
Electricity Services Circles of CSPDCL in Chhattisgarh for services and complaints:
- Bilaspur City
- Bilaspur O&M
- Durg City Circle
- Durg O&M Circle
- Kanker Circle
- Kawardha Circle
- Korba Circle
- Raipur City Circle – Ι
- Raipur City Circle – ΙΙ
We have listed all the toll-free helpline numbers of CSPDCL that are listed below. You can call on these numbers anytime to get a faster resolution.
If you want to register an online complaint on the CSPDCL portal then you can check the listed table with the official links of the website. You can visit and register your grievances by filling out the form and submitting it.
Please note the complaint reference number of CSPDCL for the further approach to the grievance redressal forum of CSPDCL Chhattisgarh.
How to Register Electricity Complaints/Services on Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Limited (CSPDCL)
Any customer of CSPDCL can register complaints and services of electricity of Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Limited (CSPDCL) on the official portal
Follow the following procedure to register your complaint, to get a new electricity connection or any other online services
Process 1: Procedure to register a complaint on customer care helpline numbers of CSPDCL:
- Click on the customer care helpline numbers that are provided in the tables (highlighted in red color)
- Now, directly call and give the information of the issue that is occurring or register the complaint about electrical power supply outage, bill errors, or any other problems
Process 2: The Procedure to lodge an online complaint and online application form filling of new electricity connection under CSPDCL, also know other services:
- Click on the link of the Register/login form below the online complaint and services table’s list
- Log in if you have already registered an account, or register for a new account by providing information of:
- BP No (Bill Number), find in your bill
- BP no. in Normal Bill
- Find BP No in Spot Bill
- Date of the last bill you have paid
- Amount of bill that lasts you have paid in ₹
- Click on Register
- BP No (Bill Number), find in your bill
- Now, choose the services and complaint links from your account
- Provide all information in the complaint form and register your complaint
- Keep the reference number to track the complaint
- If you want to apply for a new electricity connection, choose the new connection option
- Fill out the form and keep all the required documents, passport size photo, signature, ownership proof, and identity proof to upload the details.
- Finally, submit the connection form and keep the application number by taking a printout of your application form.
Some Online Services that are provided by CSPDCL under Consumer e-Seva:
- Online payment of bills/fees
- Online Billing and receipt
- Multiple Accounts Registration/integration services
- Online Complaints/Grievances Services
- Online Information: Guidelines, Ombudsman, CGRF, CSERC
Electricity Complaint Redressal Time – Immediate (24×7) or May take 6 to 60 days (Depending on the Issue)
Grievance Redressal Fee: ₹0/- (No Charges)
Call on these CSPDCL (Chhattisgarh) Electricity toll-free customer care Helpline Numbers to register complaints related to electricity services.
|CSPDCL Electricity Complaint Numbers:
0771-1912 (Outside Chhattisgarh)
|Fuse off Call Center Numbers
Trusted Source – 1. CSPDCL
To lodge a complaint or want to use any online services, please read the above procedure and visit these links.
|Complaint on Twitter:
|Register for Online electricity Complaint:
|Login/Register for online services of CSPDCL (New Connection)
|Track Scheduled/Ongoing Outage Status:
|Track Outage Status
|Pay Online Electricity Bill of CSPDCL
|Apply for Solar Rooftop Panel
If you are not satisfied with the solution of your complaint or have not solved it yet, Lodge online complaint about grievance redressal. (Please attach the complaint reference number)
Follow this Procedure to fill out the form of CGRF to lodge the grievance:
- Click the link to register online grievance form below and a form will be opened
- Select Language – English/Hindi
- Fill in the following information:
- Personal Details – Name. address, email, mobile no, and click on send OTP
- Enter OTP from your message on your mobile
- Fill in the Details of Complaints related to the CSPDCL Office:
- Enter BP No. (How to know BP no -check the above image on this page)
- Other details will automatically generate based on your BP no
- Fill in the details of complaint type/information:
- Select Complaint Type from the list: Supply, voltage, load, bill, meter, or any other as mentioned in the list
- Write the complaint details in brief (Optional)
- Complaint address information (occurring place)
- Last redressal of your complaint is done by CSPDCL (provide Complaint Number/reference number)
- Type of help or redressal required from the CGRF forum
- Upload the documents (Proof of your complaint with facts) (Optional)
- Upload/Attach the bill for the month of your complaint
- Upload the current or recent (latest) bill
- Trick the box right side of the bottom (Read the declaration carefully)
- Click on the submit button and note the complaint form number (Reference number)
- Take the printout of your complaint form and use the reference number to track your grievance.
Lodge Online Complaint to Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum get Redressal of electricity grievance of CSPDCL (Chhattisgarh): Register online Grievance
Click Out: Regional Contact Details and Address of CGRF
Track Online Electricity Grievance Status: Track status
Note – If the grievance is not resolved by CGRF of CSPDCL within the given time or unsatisfied with the redressal of the issue. You can file a petition to the Electricity Ombudsman, Chhattisgarh.
Trusted Source – CSERC CGRF
CSPDCL (Chhattisgarh) Electricity Complaints Types:
Complaint about electricity Issues of:
- Electricity Bill issues – error in the amount, payment issue, bill paid but not updated, Fictitious arrear amount
- Transformer Complaints – failure of transformer due to power outage, voltage change issue, failure of supply, wire burning, blast or fire in the transformer
- CSPDCL Domestic or Smart Meter complaints – Erroneous reading of electricity supply, wire sparkings in meter, defective product, not sealed after the renewal of meter, replacement issue, a new application of meter related issue, other emergency issues of meter
- New connection issues – load changes issues, power failure issues, non-sanctioning of a new connection, pole demand, documents related to Saubhagya Scheme, amount or charges related Complaints
- Complain about electricity thefts in your area by a neighbour or industrial person
- Electricity Supply Outages Complaints – LT, 11KV, 33KV fault or power transformer related issue, supply of electrical power failure, outage of electricity, streetlight outage in your colony or zone
- Emergency services – Accident due to electricity, Agriculture fire issues, open-wire complaints
- Any Complaints or suggestions to improve the electricity supply in your area