Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department (TCED) provides and distributes electricity in the Thrissur district. TCED is managed by the Thrissur Municipal Corporation. More than 40000 customers are getting electricity services.
Sometimes many customers face issues with the electricity services like power supply failure, transformer & other billing-related issues. TCED Electricity Board (EB) has provided various customer care numbers and helplines for consumers.
|Notice - Be alert! Don't share the financial or banking details and don't share OTP to customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.|
Sub-divisions/Locations of the TCED in Thrissur:
- Aranattukatara JN
- Aswini JAN East
- A R Menon Road
- Calvary Road
- Chungam Kanjani Road
- East Fort
- High Road East
- Infant Jesus Convent
- Jawahar Balbhawan
- Jubilee Mission
- KSRTC. Thrissur
- Kuruppam Road
- Laloor Road
- Mission QRTS
- Netaji Road
- Peliyam Road
- Thoppe Stadium
- Thoppinmoola JN
- Westfort Ayyanthole
You can register an electricity complaint to the electricity department of the TCED in Thrissur using the verified helpline, and customer care numbers, and can lodge an online electricity complaint. Follow the below information to lodge a grievance.
Tips – If the complaint is not resolved within the time limit or unsatisfied then you can lodge a grievance to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF), TCED, and also can further file a petition to the Electricity Ombudsman, Kerala.
Helplines of the TCED to Register the Electricity Complaints with the Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department
TCED (Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department) has provided some helplines for the consumers of electricity services in the city of Thrissur. You can use the toll-free customer care numbers, and helplines can also register online electricity complaints using the portal of TCED.
You can use the verified toll-free customer care numbers or electricity complaint numbers of the Electricity Board of TCED in Thrissur. Call the official helpline numbers below to register a complaint about the issues with the electricity complaint.
Provide the Following Information to the Customer Care Executive:
- Consumer Connection Number
- Name of Consumer
- Phone Number
- Address of Premise
Toll-free Electricity Customer Care Numbers of the TCED Electricity Board in Thrissur:
|TCED Electricity Complaint Numbers||04872422950
|TCED Office Helpline Number
(Call between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm)
|Contact Details||Click Here|
Tips – If your complaint is not redressed within the time limit or unsatisfied with the response of the TCED then you can lodge a grievance to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF), TCED. Follow the sections below to know more.
Important Links of Electricity Board of TCED, Thrissur for Online Electricity Complaints and Services
Customers of the TCED in Thrissur can use the online complaint portal to register a complaint about the problems and issues of the electricity services in your regional Electricity Department of the corporation. You can follow the links below to get faster redressal of your complaints.
|Register Online Electricity Complaint to TCED||Register Now|
- Visit the above link to register an online electricity complaint to TCED.
- Fill out the online complaint form.
- Select the available options and locations.
- Provide the complaint details
- Submit it and note down the reference number or docket number to track the status of the complaint.
Tips – Electricity complaint is unresolved by TCED or unsatisfied then you can lodge a grievance to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF), TCED in Thrissur. Follow the below link information.
Important Links of the TCED for the Online Electricity Services:
|Pay Online Electricity Bill||Pay Now|
|Register Online Account of TCED||Register/Login|
|New Connection/Other Services||Apply Now|
Lodge Grievance to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum, TCED in Thrissur
Follow the steps to lodge a grievance to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum, TCED against the previous complaints to the TCED in Thrissur. (Trichur)
- Download form A of the grievance form of CGRF: Download
- Take a printout and fill out the required information.
- Provide personal and consumer connection details
- Mention the reference number of previous complaints to the TCED.
- Provide the details of the nominee.
- Attach all the supportive documents.
- Describe your case or electricity complaint.
- Send the grievance application form to the official address of the CGRF, TCED, or submit it by yourself.
- Note – Keep to yourself a copy of the CGRF application form for future reference.
Official Address and Contact Details of the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum, TCED in Thrissur:
The Electrical Engineer (Chairperson),
Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum,
Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department,
Thrissur – 680001
Tips – If your grievance is not redressed within 45 days or unsatisfied with the final order of the CGRF, Thrissur then you can file a petition to the Electricity Ombudsman, Kerala against TCED.
File Petition to the Electricity Ombudsman, KSERC (Kerala)
As per the Electricity (Regulation) Act, 2003 if your grievance is not redressed by CGRF within 45 days or unsatisfied with the final order then you can file a petition to represent your case to the Electricity Ombudsman, Kerala (KSERC).
So, follow the below steps to file a successful petition to the Electricity Ombudsman.
- Download the petition application form of the Electricity Ombudsman: Download
- Take the printout of the application form.
- Fill out the required information.
- Write the subject of the complaint.
- Provide the name of the licensee (TCED) and personal details
- Provide consumer number and other required details.
- Attach a copy of the grievance application form that was submitted to the CGRF of TCED.
- Attach the response of the CGRF (if available)
- Attach all other supportive documents and provide a brief description of the complaint.
- Mention the type of relief and compensation.
- Attach all the documents with the application form and send them to the official address of the Electricity Ombudsman, Kerala or submit them by yourself.
- Note – Keep a copy of the application form for future reference.
Official Address and Contact Details of the Electricity Ombudsman, Kerala (KSERC):
1. Electricity Ombudsman, Kerala
The State Electricity Ombudsman,
D.H Road, Offshore Road Junction,
Near Gandhi Square,
Ernakulam, Kerala – 682016.
2. Kerala State Electricity Regulatory Commission
C.V. Raman Pillai Road,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695010.
Tips – If you are not satisfied with the final order of the Electricity Ombudsman, Kerala (KSERC) then you can approach the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity, the High Court of Kerala, and the Supreme Court of India.
Type of Electricity Complaints
File a complaint with Electricity Department of TCED to resolve these electricity issues:
- Electricity Voltage Related
- Now the electricity power supply
- Transformer failure related
- Service line related
- Electricity pole related
- Service connection related
- Electricity billing & meter related
- Payment & refund related
- General services
- Issues of the New Connection
Frequently Asked Questions About Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department
Q. What are the customer care numbers of the TCED in Thrissur (Trichur)?
A. The customer care numbers of the TCED are 04872422950, and 04872441188 where you can register electricity complaints in Thrissur city.
Q. Where can I approach if my electricity complaint is not resolved by the TCED?
A. You can lodge a grievance to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum of the TCED in Thrissur and further you can file a petition to the electricity Ombudsman, Kerala (KSERC). Know more from the above section.