Have any complaints related to financial services like banks, insurance, mutual funds, or digital banking? Yes! Raise your concerns with the respective bank, NBFC, or finance company. Select your company or public institution and file a complaint with the basic required information. Don't forget to follow the instructions and mentioned ways to register your problems with respective financial companies.
Not resolved or dissatisfied with redressal? Escalate the disputed matter with the concerned regulatory body as mentioned.