Download the ComplaintHub App

HomeCentral Government Complaints

Central Government Complaints

Central Government, India

The Central Government of India (GoI) has many ministries and departments, also many central government schemes are initiated by them. The government of India provides various public services, policies, and plans & to build infrastructure in the UTs and all over India. Various departments & ministries work with an established executive system.

Note - If a citizen or any person has an issue with the public services & schemes, policies, and infrastructure then they can lodge a grievance against the issue or problem of these services to the central government and its concerned departments.

Grievance Redressal Departments/Ministries

NHB – File a Complaint to National Housing Bank About Housing...

Consumers of housing loans at any Housing Finance Company that is registered under NHB can file a complaint to NHB's GRIDS portal if the grievance is not resolved by the concerned HFCs. You can lodge an online complaint or e-mail the physical grievance form to the NHB Grievance Redressal Office.

India Post – Helplines to Lodge Online Complaint to the Department...

You can call the customer care executive of India Post or can send an e-mail to the support team or concerned department. You can also lodge an online complaint to the grievance officers and higher authorities.

Grievance Helplines & Procedures

Many people don't know about the integrated grievance redressal systems of the central government and its ministries to redress complaints about public services. So we have provided all the information on helpline numbers & online citizen grievance redressal portals of different departments & ministries.

Remember - If your complaints are not resolved by the concerned departments & ministries of the central governments, you can file a grievance or petition to the integrated grievance redressal forum & also to the Directorate of Public Grievances (DPG) to get redressal of your issues.

Some Important Departments of The Central Government to Lodge Grievances:

Important - You can use the below information of the helpline details & online complaint redressal portals & grievance redressal authorities (Higher agencies) of the central government & its departments. Read all the instructions, procedures and required information to lodge a successful complaint & also file an instant complaint to the concerned department.

(If further your grievance is not resolved or unsatisfied with the final order, you can approach the High Courts of the Concerned State and the Supreme Court of India.)

Caution - Don't Get Trapped in any Fraud & Cyber Crime Activities and Always Be Aware & use Legal Rights