Flipkart is an e-commerce company. The owner of the company is Walmart. It provides an online platform to sell and buy products and services. Consumers can buy or sell and also can do the shopping for daily life essentials, groceries, electronics, clothes, and other arts and crafts.
Due to the nature of the service, many consumers face issues of delay in delivery, refund of the amount, transaction failure, defects in the product, fraud, and other shopping-related issues and complaints.
|Notice - Be alert! Don't disclose the financial or banking details and don't share OTP with any customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.|
Many of them don’t know the right procedure and sometimes they get trapped by scammers and don’t even get a satisfactory resolution of the complaints. So, we are providing all the verified and official helpline numbers and online complaint registration procedures of Flipkart.
You just need to follow the details and instructions given below about the customer care helpline numbers, e-mails, and official online complaints registration steps.
Customer Care Numbers and Helplines of Flipkart to Lodge Complaints about Products & Services
Flipkart has provided various helpline numbers and an online portal for e-commerce services to get redressal of your issues. You just need to follow the information below to register your complaints.
Toll-Free Customer Care Number of Flipkart and File Online Complaint:
|Flipkart Toll-Free Customer Care Number||18002029898|
|Flipkart Complaint Number||+914466904690|
|Register Online Complaint||Click Here|
|Mobile App||Android | iOS|
|Social Media||Twitter | Facebook|
- Visit the above link or call the helpline number.
- Log in and choose the customer care option from the menu in the mobile app or website.
- Select your product from the help center.
- Click the ‘need help?’ option.
- Message your issues with the selection of the category of the issue.
- Chat with the customer care executive or request a callback.
- Upload all the proof and invoices.
- Track the status of the complaint using the reference number.
Official Address and Contact Details of Flipkart
The official address and other contact details are provided in the sections below. You can visit or post your issues/complaints at the postal address.
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Buildings Alyssa
Begonia & Clove Embassy Tech Village, Outer Ring Road Devarabeesanahalli Village, Bengaluru 560103, Karnataka, India.
“Include Seller’s Name”
Seller Mailbox: Contact Seller, Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Buildings Alyssa, Begonia & Clove Embassy Tech Village, Outer Ring Road Devarabeesanahalli Village, Bengaluru 560103,
Grievance Officer of Flipkart
If you are not satisfied or your complaint is not resolved by the concerned customer care executive or any authorized person of Flipkart, you may escalate the registered grievance to the appointed Grievance Officer. The medium of communication can be e-mail or write an application with the reference/ticket number of previously registered complaints to customer care support.
Address: Designation: Senior Manager, Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd,
Block B (Begonia), 8th Floor Embassy Tech Village, Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Bengaluru East Taluk, Bengaluru District, Karnataka-560103.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone No: 1800-202-9898 (Mon-Sat, 9:00-18:00)
Note – Not satisfied with the final redressal of the issue or yet pending? You may lodge a complaint at the National Consumer Helpline (Consumer Affairs) and further to Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission/Court to claim the damage/compensation.
Categories of Issues Related to Products and Services
- Flipkart Plus
- Offers and Coupons
- Orders (Online Shopping or Products)
- Cancellation and Returns
- Fraud, Wrong, and Defected Products
- Wrong or delay in delivery
- Any delivery or booking issue
- Payment and Transactions
- Flipkart payment-related issues
- Wallets and Online Payment Gateway issue
- Quality of product and return issues
- Products and Services
- Flipkart Quick
- Flipkart travel
- Electric Vehicle
National Consumer Helpline and Consumer Court
If your complaint about the product and services of Flipkart is not resolved within the given time period then you can approach the NCH (National Consumer Helpline). Further, you can approach the Consumer court/commission via the online E-DAAKHIL portal.
Consumer Helpline Number (Department of Consumer Affairs, GoI) Details:
|NCH Helpline Numbers||1800-11-4000
|For Cyber Financial Fraud||1930|
- Click and call on the above helpline or customer care number of NCH.
- Provide all the information and proof of the issue or fraud-related services or products.
- Don’t forget to take the reference number or docket number of your registered complaint to track the status of your complaint.
Online Complaint Registration Process of NCH
- Visit the below link.
- Click Out – Register Online Complaint to NCH and Consumer Court/Commission
- Read all the instructions and procedures to lodge an online complaint to NCH.
- Also, know the fee and online petition filing procedure to Consumer Court or Commission using the E-DAAKHIL portal.
- After the successful submission of your complaint. Note down the reference number or docket number to track the status.
FSSAI for Food Safety and Quality Complaints
Many customers buy groceries and other food products that come under the quality standards of FSSAI. If you are using any food product and it is low in quality or spoiled, or expired products then you can approach the FSSAI.
- Click Out – Register Online Complaint to FSSAI About Food Products
- Visit the above link and follow all the instructions to lodge an online complaint.
- Don’t forget to note down the reference number to track the status.
- You can provide proof of expiry of the food products or other concerns about food services.
- Must mention the product details and name of the company (You can check the label on the product cover).