Download the ComplaintHub App

Download the ComplaintHub App

PHED: How to File Water Complaints in Rajasthan?


Didn't find any solution? Ask in Complaint Hub Citizen Community, we will help you.

Leave A Review

Customer Service
Quality of service or product
PHED Water, Rajasthan
PHED Water, Rajasthan (

The Public Health Engineering Department (PHED), under the Government of Rajasthan, is responsible for ensuring a consistent and adequate water supply for residents across the state. However, unforeseen circumstances or infrastructure limitations can sometimes lead to disruptions in water services.

If you are facing issues like low water pressure, erratic supply, dirty water, or complete outages, this guide will help you. Follow the instructions to know available modes for lodging a water complaint and securing a timely resolution.

Notice - Be alert! Don't share the financial or banking details and don't share OTP to customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.

Filing a Water Complaint

The Government of Rajasthan has provided an integrated grievance redressal mechanism for residents to register complaints about the water supply provided by the Public Health Engineering Department (PHED). These are some available options:

Rajasthan Sampark Portal

This is an integrated grievance registration portal of the government of Rajasthan for lodging public grievances. You can access the portal and submit complaints to the Public Health Engineering Department about the water issues they’re facing.

To complain about water problems:

  1. Access the Portal: Visit the official Rajasthan Sampark website. (
  2. Create an Account: Sign up or log in to submit a complaint.
  3. Details: Provide a clear description of the water issue you are facing. Include specific details like time, location, and nature of the problem.
  4. Attach Evidence: Upload photographs, videos, or any relevant documents that can substantiate your claim.

After submitting your complaint, you will receive a unique reference number which you can use to track the status of your grievance online.

Chief Minister’s Helpline (181):

Residents can call the toll-free Chief Minister’s Helpline Number – 181 to lodge their complaints with appointed executives. Dialling 181 connects residents directly to a central resource with water supply issues that will be forwarded to the local water stations or offices of PHED.

Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) Offices:

Citizens can choose to visit their local PHED office (Water Works) in person to register complaints directly with department representatives.

You can have a face-to-face interaction and have the opportunity to clarify any details regarding the water issue. The local official will try to resolve your problem.

The contact number of the PHED State Control Room is +911412222585.

If you want to contact the PHED officials (Executive Engineers) of your city or region, visit:

Rajasthan Sampark Centres:

You can locate at Panchayat Samiti and district levels, these physical centres offer another option for in-person complaint registration against the PHED Engineers or officials, if the water problems are not resolved.

Residents can visit their nearest Sampark Centre and register complaints free of charge.

Tips: Know more, Where to file your water complaints? at Complaint Hub Citizen Community

What to Provide in Your Complaint

To ensure your complaint is taken seriously, provide details to strengthen your complaint:

  • Precise Location: State your exact address to pinpoint the area experiencing water issues.
  • Consumer Number: If available, include your consumer number for water services to expedite resolution.
  • Problem: Clearly describe the problem (low pressure, erratic supply, complete outage).
  • Previous Attempts: If you’ve already contacted local authorities or attempted to resolve the issue independently, mention those reference/acknowledgement details.

Escalation, If Not Resolved

If your complaint remains unresolved within a reasonable timeframe, you can use the Chief Minister’s Helpline (181) again to request escalation to higher levels, such as the Zila Parishad (district council).

Further, you can lodge a complaint to the head of engineering at the Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) and the nodal officer at the public grievance cell of the Department of Water Resources of the Government of Rajasthan.

Finally, you can appeal to the Chief Minister’s Office (CMO) by lodging a public grievance through Rajasthan Sampark.


First published on:


Complaint Hub has verified all the information on the post. If you have not found any solution, or information related to your issue, or want guidance to get redressal of any unique problem/complaint then you can connect with us without any hesitation.

You can message us directly from our Contact Us page or mail us at SUPPORT - We will respond to you with the procedure and guidance for your issues to get a faster resolution.

Read the Terms and Conditions to use the information for any commercial or profit purpose (Don't violate the Terms of Use). All the information is provided for self-help and guidance to know the rights of the common people.




HMWSSB: How to File a Water Complaint to Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board?


GWSSB: How to Register a Water Complaint with Gujarat Water Supply and Sewerage Board

Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran Logo

Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran: How to Register a Complaint about Water Supply and Sanitation in Maharashtra?

BWSSB Logo (Contact Details)

BWSSB: Phone Number, Emails, and Contact Details of Service Station, Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board