Rajasthan Sampark – Integrated Grievance Redressal Portal to Lodge Complaint About Public Services of Panchayats, Municipalities, and Departments of Government of Rajasthan

Rajasthan Sampark Jansunwai logo
source – sampark.rajasthan.gov.in

Rajasthan Sampark is an integrated grievance redressal (Jansunwai) portal of the Department of Administrative Reforms, Government of Rajasthan. The citizens and people of Rajasthan can use this portal to register complaints about the public utilities and services that are not resolved by the concerned departments of local Panchayats, block Panchayat Parishad, municipalities or municipal corporations in the major cities (like Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Kota, and other cities), or ministries of the state government.

Transparency and good governance are the core values of the Rajasthan Sampark Jansunwai project. If you are facing such issues that are not yet redressed by government officials then lodge a grievance.

Notice - Be alert! Don't disclose the financial or banking details and don't share OTP with any customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.

You can raise your concerns about public services like roads, essential utilities (electricity, water, power, gas supplies, and others), government schemes, Kisan credit cards, and other government supplies/services and schemes.


You can use the online portal of Rajasthan Sampark, e-mail, or call the call center using the official toll-free helpline number. If your grievance is not redressed within the time limit, send a reminder for Level-2 ‘Zila Parishad’ (30 Days) and further in Level-3 to the CMO office. Unsatisfied with the final order? You can approach the higher authorities (Chief Minister Helpline Desk).

Grievance Registration Fee and Redressal Time:

Registration Fee No Charges (0)
Redressal Time Limit 7 Days to 30 days

To know more about the grievance redressal time limit in detail, call on the helpline number below of Rajasthan Sampark.

Helplines and Portals of Rajasthan Sampark to Lodge Online Grievance about Public Services

The government of Rajasthan has provided an online portal to file complaints to Rajasthan Sampark. You can use this website to raise your issue with the concerned departments and ministries on a single platform. Just need to fill out the online complaint form to get faster redressal of the grievance.

You also have the option to use the toll-free helpline number of the Jansunwai call centre. Call on the number; choose the right options; tell the issues and problems with the help of proof and document details. You just need to follow the right instructions that are given in the sections below.


Helpline Numbers and Links of the Rajasthan Sampark Portal to File Grievance:

Rajasthan Sampark Complaint Number 181
Register Online Grievance Register Now
Online Grievance (International Rajasthan Residents) Register Now
Track Grievance Status Click Here
Send Reminder (Pending Grievance) Click Here

Alternative Options:

Grievance Application Form (Download) Hindi English
 E-mail [email protected]
Mobile App Android iOS
Social Media Twitter | Facebook

Procedure (Online):

  • Visit the above link to lodge an online complaint to Rajasthan Sampark.
  • Fill out all the information and attach proof of the issue.
  • Attach all other required documents.
  • Submit it and note down the reference number to track the status.
  • Pending or under process for more than 30 days? Send a reminder.

Offline Procedure:

  • Download the grievance form from the above link (Hindi or English).
  • Fill out the application form and attach all the supportive and required documents.
  • Visit the nearest Rajasthan Sampark Kendra (office) at your block or panchayat to submit the form.
  • Don’t forget to take the acknowledgement receipt for the submitted application. Also, keep a copy of the application form yourself for future reference.

Redressal of Public Grievances Department, Rajasthan

According to the instructions of the Public Grievance Department, Government of Rajasthan, if your grievance is not resolved as per the given time limit or dissatisfied with the final order of the department concerned, you can approach the higher authorities of the concerned ministry or department with a copy of the submitted application form and final responses.

You can get help from the Redressal of Public Grievance Department or raise unresolved concerns by using the official contact details below.

E-mail (RPG) [email protected]
[email protected]
E-mail (CM Helpdesk) [email protected]
Official Contact Details Click Here

Note – If you are unsatisfied with the public services of certain departments then request the information by using the Right to Information (RTI). Citizens can file an RTI to seek the details of the public services, tenders, and expenses. People can use this information to challenge the case in the districts and high courts of the state.

Public Grievance Categories and Details

Check the common categories of government departments, ministries, and public services. Also, know all the issues and complaints that are related to these categories. So, you can lodge grievances for these listed public issues.

Public Department Types:

  • Department (Panchayats, Municipalities, and Others), Ministries and Offices of the Public Utilities and Services
  • Bureaus, Boards, Commissions, Corporations, and Federations
  • Institutes, Schools, Academies, and Universities

Grievance Issues:

  • Personal, Public, or Service Matters
  • Inclusion/registration in services or schemes
  • Payment/benefit of regular work or scheme
  • Corruption/irregularity / enquiry/investigation
  • Shortage of general facilities/repair / new sanction/ construction
  • Breach of law or rules/ encroachment
  • Compliance of court order
  • Suggestions & ideas for reforms and development
  • Salary, allowance, promotion, seniority
  • Departmental enquiry, Disciplinary action, Appeal of the penal order
  • Sanction of leave, regularization of the service period
  • Allotment of government quarters
  • Transfer, pension, gratuity and related matters after retirement
  • NOC/Permission, compassionate appointment to a dependent of the deceased employee
  • Selection in government service, relaxation in eligibility
  • New recruitment, Rajasthan government jobs exam-related complaints
  • Other complaints about the issues of the public services and the government of Rajasthan.




Complaint Hub has verified all the information on the post. If you have not found any solution, or information related to your issue, or want guidance to get redressal of any unique problem/complaint then you can connect with us without any hesitation.

You can message us directly from our Contact Us page or mail us at SUPPORT - [email protected]. We will respond to you with the procedure and guidance for your issues to get a faster resolution.

Your Belief is our Trust. Be connected with us to know and become aware of your rights to get the best services.

Read the Terms and Conditions to use the information for any commercial or profit purpose (Don't violate the Terms of Use). All the information is provided for self-help and guidance to know the rights of the common people.