Download the ComplaintHub App

Download the ComplaintHub App

How to Register Complaints about CSE (Civil Services Examination) and Other Exams to UPSC?


Didn't find any solution? Ask in Complaint Hub Citizen Community, we will help you.

Leave A Review

Customer Service
Quality of service or product
Union Public Service Commission (

The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the central constitutional body that conducts various examinations for recruitment to civil services and other posts in the government of India. The UPSC Civil Services Examination (CSE) is one of the most prestigious and competitive exams in the country, which selects candidates for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS), and other central services.

However, sometimes candidates may face some issues or problems related to the UPSC exams, such as:

Notice - Be alert! Don't share the financial or banking details and don't share OTP to customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.
  • Errors or discrepancies in the application form, admit card, or result
  • Difficulty in accessing the online portal or downloading the documents
  • Queries or doubts regarding the eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, or selection process
  • Grievances or complaints regarding the conduct of the exam, evaluation of the answer sheets, or declaration of the result
  • Requests for change of exam center, date, or medium
  • Appeals for re-checking or re-evaluation of the marks or answer sheets
  • Any other feedback or suggestions for improvement of the UPSC exam system

If you are a UPSC aspirant or candidate who is facing any of these issues or problems, or have any queries or complaints regarding the UPSC exams, then you can register your complaint or query with the UPSC authority through the following methods:

1. Register Complaints Related to Online Applications

If you have any query, issue, or complaint regarding submitting an online recruitment application form through the One Time Registration (OTA) platform ( for UPSC exams such as CSE, NDA, CDS, IES, and other examinations, use the below methods for lodging your complaints.

UPSC Online Application (OTA) Registration
UPSC Online Application (OTA) Registration (

2. Complaint to UPSC

If the problems are still not resolved, we suggest you contact the Union Public Service Commission and the higher authority to redress your complaints. For a formal complaint, you can lodge an online grievance or write to the Commission.

Begin by visiting the extensive Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section on the UPSC website ( Many common queries find answers there.

Further, use the below methods for raising your concerns to the authorities:

Tips: You can also contact the officials by using the contact numbers and email addresses of the various sections and officers of the UPSC, such as the Secretary, Joint Secretary, Under Secretary, Controller of Examinations, etc. For this, visit the “Directory” page of the website from the About Us section of the menu.

For any help regarding SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD categories and certification, call the UPSC Helpline Number 1800118711 to resolve the case.

You can send your complaint or query to UPSC and the relevant section or officer including:

  • Your name, roll number, exam name, and the details of your issue or problem.
  • Exam details
  • Any supporting documents if required.

For a formal complaint, you can lodge an online grievance to UPSC through the Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) of the Government of India.

After successful submission, you will receive an acknowledgement and a reference number for your complaint or query, which you can use to track the status and response of your complaint or query online.

Write a Formal Complaint Letter:

You can also visit the UPSC office in person or send your complaint or query by post to the following address:

  • Secretary, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069.

In your grievance letter, include all the relevant details and supporting documents with reference as mentioned earlier.

The appointed Nodal authority in UPSC will try to resolve your complaint or query as soon as possible, and inform you of the outcome or action taken through email, message, or post.

Important Note:

However, you should note that the UPSC has the final authority and discretion to decide on any matter related to the UPSC exams, and its decision shall be binding and final. You should also note that the UPSC does not entertain any requests for re-checking or re-evaluation of the marks or answer sheets, as the evaluation process is done with utmost care and accuracy, and there is no provision for any such requests in the UPSC rules and regulations.

We hope that this article has helped you understand how to register complaints or queries about the UPSC CSE and other exams conducted by the UPSC. If you have any further questions or doubts, you can visit the UPSC website for more information and help.

Using Complaint Hub App

For your convenience, you can use our Complaint Hub App for filing a complaint with levels of escalation. Our DooAI assistant will help you write effective complaint letters, draft legal notices, and applications to escalate your complaints to higher authorities.

It also provides you with the helpline or customer care numbers, email, and online communication methods with the procedure to file a complaint with any company or institution.

You can also ask DooAI for other tasks related to public services, government examination help, government schemes, and more.

So, download the Complaint Hub App today, search for the entity, and start filing your complaints with confidence and ease with an integrated network of institutions and companies.


First published on:


Complaint Hub has verified all the information on the post. If you have not found any solution, or information related to your issue, or want guidance to get redressal of any unique problem/complaint then you can connect with us without any hesitation.

You can message us directly from our Contact Us page or mail us at SUPPORT - We will respond to you with the procedure and guidance for your issues to get a faster resolution.

Read the Terms and Conditions to use the information for any commercial or profit purpose (Don't violate the Terms of Use). All the information is provided for self-help and guidance to know the rights of the common people.


User Reviews (0)

Be first to provide a review, share your opinion.


Overall (0 out of 5)


Filing a complaint about government hospitals

Where to file a complaint against government hospitals?

Haryana CM Grievance Cell Logo

Haryana CM Grievance Cell: File a Complaint About Public Services, Government Offices, or Departments in Haryana?


HMWSSB: How to File a Water Complaint to Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board?

Chennai City Police Logo

Chennai Police: How to File a Police Complaint and FIR to Chennai City Police?