Download the ComplaintHub App

Download the ComplaintHub App

Aaple Sarkar, Maharashtra: How to File a Complaint about Government Offices, Ministries, and Departments Through Maharashtra Public Grievance Redressal System?


Didn't find any solution? Ask in Complaint Hub Citizen Community, we will help you.

Leave A Review

Customer Service
Quality of service or product
Aaple Sarkar, Govt of Maharashtra logo
Aaple Sarkar, Govt of Maharashtra (source –

Aaple Sarkar (MyGov) is an e-governance initiative of the Government of Maharashtra to provide access to citizen-centric services in a transparent, efficient, and time-bound manner under the Maharashtra Right to Public Service Act, 2015. This includes:

  • Right to Service (RTS)
  • Grievance Redressal
  • Right to Information (RTI)
  • MyGov, Maharashtra (for policy suggestions)

Right to Service (RTS) has made easy the delivery of public services including almost all departments of the state government. Some of them are:

Notice - Be alert! Don't share the financial or banking details and don't share OTP to customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.
  • Food and Public Distribution System (PDS)
  • Public Health Department
  • Revenue Services
  • Skills, Employment, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation Department
  • Transportation Department
  • Urban Local Bodies

Ease of Doing Business (Trade/Commercial) under MAITRI Acts, Policies, and Reforms are also included to get access to public services online at a single platform. As a citizen, you can apply for various public services and resolve any disputes with the public authorities in Maharashtra.

Map of Maharashtra with districts and divisions
Map of Maharashtra with districts and divisions (source –

Districts Covered for RTS in Maharashtra:

  1. Amravathi Division
    • Amravathi
    • Buldhana
    • Akola
    • Washim
    • Yavatmal
  2. Aurangabad Division
    • Aurangabad
    • Osmanabad
    • Latur
    • Nanded
    • Hingoli
    • Beed
    • Parbhani
    • Jalna
  3. Konkan Division
    • Palghar
    • Sindhudurg
    • Ratnagiri
    • Raigad
    • Mumbai
    • Mumbai Suburban
    • Thane
  4. Nagpur Division
    • Bandra
    • Gadchiroli
    • Chandrapur
    • Nagpur
    • Gondia
    • Wardha
  5. Nashik Division
    • Nashik
    • Dhule
    • Ahmednagar
    • Jalgaon
    • Nandurbar
  6. Pune Division
    • Pune
    • Kolhapur
    • Sangli
    • Solapur
    • Satara

Have complaints about departments, government offices, and ministries of Govt. of Maharashtra? If yes, you can file a complaint online to the RTS Commission through the public grievance redressal system (PGRS) portal of Aaple Sarkar. Also, you can call the Chief Minister Helpline Number or email your issues to respective departments.

So, if your complaints related to public services or civic issues are not resolved or dissatisfied with the final response of the local government offices, escalate this dispute by appealing online through the Aaple Sarkar Grievance Redressal platform.

Still, dissatisfied? Lodge your complaint to the Head of the Department, Public Grievance Cell of the Government of Maharashtra. Further, you may take legal action with the help of a legal expert.

How to File a Complaint about Ministries/Departments of the Government of Maharashtra?

According to the Maharashtra Right to Public Services Act, 2015, every citizen of Maharashtra has the right to access public services and information related to these citizen services from such Public Authorities and Local Bodies of the state government.

As per the provisions of laws, rules, notifications, orders, government resolutions, or any other instruments that are issued by public authorities, if you are not able to get services or have disputes with it then first file your complaint to the respective department through Aaple Sarkar Grievance Redressal Portal.

Some major departments to raise your issues:

  • Revenue and Finance
  • Public Works
  • Land Record
  • Rural Development and Panchayat Raj
  • Labour
  • Water Resources
  • Water Supply and Sanitation
  • Industries
  • Forest
  • Registration & Stamps (IGR)
  • Law and Judiciary
  • Home Affairs
  • State Excise
  • Transport
  • Housing (MHADA)
  • Social Justice and Special Assistance
  • Medical Education and Drug
  • Higher Education and Technical
  • Tourism and Cultural Affairs
  • Women And Child Development
  • Public Health

3 levels to lodge complaints to authorities (Aaple Sarkar):

  • Level 1: File your complaint to the Designated Officer of the department/government offices
  • Level 2: Appeal to First Appeal Officer
    • Public Grievance Officer
    • Regional Officer
  • Level 3: Appeal to Second Appeal Officer
    • State Divisional Commissioners for RTS
    • Head of the Department

Still, dissatisfied or have unresolved complaints? Escalate the complaint by appealing to the RTS Commission, Government of Maharashtra (Third Appeal) through Aaple Sarkar.

You may also directly use the integrated grievance redressal portal Aaple Sarkar to lodge your complaint online or call the CM Helpline Number to get assistance. In level 1, if your services or problems are not resolved within the given time limit, report this issue to the respective authority.

Dissatisfied with the resolution of level 1 or have unresolved complaints? As per the resolution mechanism, escalate this complaint to the designated First Appeal Officer with the reference/acknowledgement number. Further, you can escalate this matter to the Second Appeal Officer.

Note – In the case of seriously disputed matters that are unresolved or you are not satisfied with authorities in the third appeal or appellate officers of the department, take legal action within regulatory bodies or judicial courts. Before this, get help from a legal expert.

File a complaint online

Aaple Sarkar Grievance Redressal Portal (Citizen), Maharashtra has made it easier to lodge your complaints online about public services, officers, and authorities that come under the Government of Maharashtra.

So, provide the most relevant information about the issue and submit your complaint online to the respective departments, local bodies, or government offices listed on the Aaple Sarkar platform.

Provide the following details in the complaint form:

  • Name and contact details
  • The level of administration:
    • District: Your district & taluka and the type of administration
    • Mantralaya (Ministry): Your district & taluka and department
  • Description of the complaint with references and facts
  • Attach supporting documents or evidence, for example, upload images, documents, and links to videos, etc.

After successful submission, note down the token number or reference ID to track the status of your grievance or use it to escalate the unresolved/unsatisfactory complaints to higher officers by an appeal.

Citizen helpline number, e-mail, and details to lodge a complaint online through Aaple Sarkar, Maharashtra:

CM Helpline Number (Maharashtra) 18001208040
Lodge complain online to Aaple Sarkar File your complaint
Track complaint status Track now
Apply for Online Public Services Click to Apply
Officers’ contact email Click Here

Alternatively, you can write a letter to the respective designated officer by visiting the department or government office. In this case, don’t forget to take the acknowledgement receipt as proof.

Dissatisfied with the response or have your complaints not been resolved? Reopen the case with the token number and appeal to the designated First Appeal Officer and Second Appeal Officer through the Aaple Sarkar portal and app.

Additional ways to get access to the online services of Aaple Sarkar in Maharashtra:

Find your nearest Seva Kendra Click here
Aaple Sarkar App Android | iOS

Note – If you have complaints related to the Ministry/ Department of Government of India (Central Govt.) then lodge your grievance to CPGRAMS, GoI with references and supporting facts.

Still, not resolved or dissatisfied with the Second Appeal Officer? Lodge your complaint to the Third Appeal Officer or RTS Commission (State Divisional Commissioners) with reference/token number.

Want to seek more information from government offices or departments? You should file an online RTI to the respective departments/ministries of Govt. of Maharashtra.

Appeal to RTS Commission, Aaple Sarkar (Maharashtra)

The Maharashtra State Commission For Right To Services (RTS Commission) is established for the effective implementation of the Maharashtra Right to Public Service Act, 2015.

If there is a delay in providing public services or if denied without clarification or adequate justification including unresolved complaints, you can file a first and second Appeal with senior officers within the department through the Aaple Sarkar Grievance Redressal platform as mentioned earlier.

Finally, you can appeal or lodge your complaint to the State Divisional Commissioner of the RTS Commission. Must mention the reference/token number or acknowledgement details of previously submitted appeals or complaints within the online complaint form.

Required details:

  • Applicant details: Name, address, and contact details
  • Details of Designated Officer (optional)
  • Details of First and Second Appellate Authority (optional)
  • The public service sought with department and application id
  • First and Second Appeal details:
    • Date of filing of first and second appeal
    • Date of acknowledgement of first/second appeal
    • Date of decision (if have)
    • Date of disposal/decision of the second appeal and its acknowledgement (if received)
    • Grounds for Appeal – rejection, dissatisfaction, or no decision
  • Grounds for filing appeal before Commission with facts (in brief)
  • The relief sought from the Commission
  • Upload/attach all the supporting documents, images, and other relevant evidence

After filling out these details in the online appeal form, submit your complaint online and note down the reference/acknowledgement ID.

Details to file your appeal online before the Designated Commissioner of Maharashtra State Commission for Right to Service:

Designation State Commissioner, RTS Commission of Govt. of Maharashtra
Complain online File an Appeal
Phone No. +912222022347
Address Office Address of the Commission, Maharashtra State Commission for Right to Services, 7th Floor, New Administrative Building, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Madam Cama Road, Opposite Mantralaya, Mumbai 400032.

Additionally, you can visit or submit your complaints to State Divisional Commissioners of the RTS Commission as mentioned below.

Still, have doubts or unresolved disputes? Escalate this matter to the Chief Secretary of the respective ministry of Govt. of Maharashtra. Further, take legal action with the help of a legal expert in this field.

State Divisional Commissioners, RTS Commission of Maharashtra

The RTS Commission has appointed State Divisional Commissioners in each division of Maharashtra where citizens can report disputes related to public services and appeal in writing.

State Divisional Commissioners For Right to Service:

1. Amravati Division

Designation State Commissioner (RTS), Amravati Revenue Division
Address RTS Divisional Office, Urdhwa Wardha Project Colony Road, Amravati Camp, Amravati 444602.

2. Aurangabad Division

Designation State Commissioner (RTS), Aurangabad Revenue Division
Address RTS Divisional Office, Main Administrative Building, Marathwada Vikas Mahamandal, Aurangabad.

3. Konkan Division

Designation State Commissioner (RTS), Konkan Revenue Division
Address RTS Divisional Office, Konkan Bhavan (Extension Building), 7th Floor, Room No 727, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai 400614.

4. Nagpur Division

Designation State Commissioner (RTS), Nagpur Revenue Division
Address RTS Divisional Office, Old Secretariat Building, Samaj Kalyan Office road, civil lines, Nagpur 440001

5. Nashik Division

Designation State Commissioner (RTS), Nashik Revenue Division
Address RTS Divisional Office, Sinhgad, Government rest house, Chandak Circle, Nashik 422002.

6. Pune Division

Designation State Commissioner (RTS), Pune Revenue Division
Address RTS Divisional Office, 3rd Floor, Gholeroad-Shivajinagar Regional Office, Pune Municipal Corporation, Shivajinagar, Pune – 411005.

Need more information? Visit the Maharashtra State Commission For Rights To Services to know the structure and RTS rules.

Resolve Issues of Public Services

Here, the departments, ministries, and other government offices are listed with the issues of particular services under the Right to Service Act. Also, the details of the appellate authority are mentioned above where you can appeal or escalate your complaints or pertaining disputes.

Revenue Department

  • Age nationality domicile, temporary residence, and senior citizen certificates
  • Income, non-creamy layer or caste, and solvency certificates
  • Small landholder farmer, landLess, and agriculturist certificates
  • General affidavit or certificate of residence in the hilly area
  • Permission for digging land (Minor mineral Extraction) or to cut any non-scheduled tree for making use of land for industrial purpose
  • Request for cultural program permission in Maharashtra

Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department

  • Birth, death, and registration of marriage certificates
  • Below poverty line (BPL), no dues, old age (for Niradhar), and assessment certificates

Labour Department

  • Registration and renewal of registration shop and establishment in Maharashtra
  • Renewal and registration of Contract Labour and Beedi & Cigar License or factory
  • Disputes related to the transfer of ownership of the Steam Boiler in Maharashtra
  • Request to issue the duplicate certificate for boiler/economizer/welders
  • Registration of building & other construction and Motor Transport Workers
  • Concerns related to the Factories Act of 1948 and Maharashtra Factories Rules, 1963 to the amendment of license
  • Factory plan approval or registration inspection of boiler and economizer
  • Approval and renewal for Boiler/ Economiser/ Pressure Vessel Manufacturer, Pipe Fabricator, and Heat Exchanger and Small Industrial Boiler Manufacturer
  • Registration of establishment employing migrant workmen or request for amendment in the respective law
  • License (renewal and amendment) for recruitment of labourers by agents outside Maharashtra or employment/Old user license

Water Resources Department

  • Domestic and drinking water permission to LGB, UGB, and Cantonment Board in Maharashtra
  • Domestic and industrial water permission to corporations and private developers or sanction of water entitlement to WUA
  • Bill for arrears of irrigation water charges to WUA or non-irrigation use of water
  • Resolution of complaints regarding water charges, unpaid bills, and water supply
  • Command area or distance certificate from notified River/ Reservoir
  • Permission for long-term lift irrigation or industrial water

Forest Department

  • Registration of tendu traders/manufacturers and Burad community for the supply of Bamboo in Maharashtra
  • Compensation or financial assistance to be sanctioned for cattle kill/crop damage, and human death or disability caused by wildlife.
  • Permission for photography in protected areas during tourist season(circle level or more than one circle).
  • Communication of decision by licensing authority regarding renewal of Sawmill license or by tree officer regarding tree felling permission to occupants belonging to Scheduled Tribes as per the Maharashtra Felling of Trees (Regulation) Act.,1964 after the receipt of application along with the complete documents (Information)

Department of Registration & Stamps (IGR)

  • e-Search (free view) or valuation report for assessment of Stamp Duty (e-ASR)
    Refund of registration fee paid by e-payment system, in case of non-registration of documents
  • Certified copy of index (at JDR office), document, or document registered Joint District Registrar (JDR) Office
  • Issues related to the filing of the notice of intimation or registration of document
  • Marriage is celebrated in other forms, under Special Marriage Act, 1954
  • Matters of authentication of Special Power of Attorney or deposit, withdrawal, and opening of a sealed cover of Will
  • Disputes with solemnization of marriage under the Special Marriage Act, of 1954

Department of Co-Operation Marketing and Textiles

  • Issues related to society name registration and bye-laws amendment
  • Denial/delay of money lending license issuance/renewal

Law and Judiciary Department

  • For the registration of Partnership Firms, free legal aid and assistance
  • Issues with the registration of trust as per the Bombay Public Trust Act

Home Department

  • Granting permission to performance of Foreign Artists in Maharashtra
  • Attestation of documents by Home Department (Maharashtra) or request license for amplified sound system
  • Permission for peaceful assembly and procession in Maharashtra
  • Character Verification for Semi- Govt., Private Jobs (Character Antecedent Verification)
  • NOC (No Objection Certificate) for petrol pumps, licenses for amusement, gas agency, hotel, bar, etc., or for the Arms License Verification
  • Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) for Indian Nationals going abroad or foreign nationals
  • No Obligation to Return to India (NORI) certificate for Indian Citizens

Transport Department

  • Issue of duplicate driving license and registration certificate
  • Making entry of agreement (FORM 34), new vehicle registration, and delivery of registration certificates
  • Issues of NOC for transfer of ownership, noting of transfer of ownership of vehicle or ownership after death
  • Intimation Of Change Of Address and notice of termination of an agreement of hire, purchase, lease, or hypothecation (FORM 35)
  • Registration of vehicle from other states (Form 27), renewal of driving license, or temporary registration
  • Issue of learner’s license and permanent driving license in Maharashtra

Industries Department

  • IT/Bio-Tech Park letter of intent or unit registration or apply for industrial promotion subsidy
  • Issues related to incentive schema stamp duty or plan certificate of eligibility

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai

  • Online application for marriage registration, birth, and death certification from the Municipal Corporation
  • Zone, commencement, Plinth, no dues, or occupation certificate
  • Issues with hereditary transfer or non-hereditary transfer certificate and annexure of property
  • Online application for new water, drainage, or sewer street connection
  • Lodge grievances related to municipal corporation services or resolved disputes related to the re-assessment of property
  • Matters related to licenses like issuance/renewal, duplicate, and transfer or cancellation of license
  • Request for change in business or owner/partner name and increase/decrease partner. (feature in transfer license)
  • NOC for Fire or Mandap/Stall (only for Ganpati and Navratri)
  • Application for restoration of the license or change ownership, connection restoration, and size of connection of services
  • Disconnect your temporary/permanent water connection or change in use category
  • Application for new or renewal of plumber license
  • Complaints about the non-working meter, unauthorized water connection, low water pressure, water quality, or water bill services in Greater Mumbai Municipal Corporation (Brihanmumbai)

Housing Department – MHADA

  • Disputes of transfer of tenement or regularization (residential/non-residential), also for Mumbai Building Repairs and Reconstruction Board (MBRRB)
  • Issues related to no dues or no objection certificate for mortgage or rent
  • Sale permission for the tenement and commercial tenement or plot in Maharashtra under MHADA
  • Request for BPP/HPS letter or attested copy of the file

Housing Department – Slum Rehabilitation Authority (SRA)

  • Complaints regarding Heir transfer service or transfer of occupancy certificate of the apartment after 10 years of residency in the slum area
  • Issues related to society name registration or PhotoPass (SRA)

Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran

  • Application for new water connection, sifting of water connection, or reconnecting the connection and no dues certificate
  • Change ownership rights, size of water connection, or disconnect temporary/permanent water connection
    Apply for a plumber license or renew the license from MJP
  • Complain about the faulty meter, unauthorized water connection, water pressure, and quality of water
  • Solve complaints regarding bills of water charges, arrears, and water bill

Urban Development

  • New/renewal/transfer or duplicate copy of licenses
  • Application for changing the name of business, business holder/partner, number of partners (increase/decrease)
  • Request for cancellation of licenses or notice for renewal of expired licenses
  • Issue building permission, occupancy certificate, or plinth completion certificate
  • Property tax online payment in urban regions or permission of water connection for business or industrial purposes in Maharashtra

Maharashtra Pollution Control Board

  • Consent to establish and operate for general or SRO and RO level
  • Complaints regarding violation of pollution control rules or laws by industries, institutions, or other business entities in Maharashtra.

Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation

  • Issues with building maps approved, fire NOC, a temporary connection pipe, sewage-free stuffing Maps, or final approval of Fire-Brigade
  • Application for industrial building occupation certificate or permanent water connection
  • No objection certificate for IT industry or letter of intent and registration of IT industry in Mumbai Metropolitan from Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation

Nagpur Municipal Corporation

  • Apply for certificates in the NMC like marriage, NOC, death/birth, or other certificates issued by the Municipal Corporation in Nagpur
  • Complaints related to civic services in Nagar by the Nagar Nigam including water, sewerage, drainage, garbage, and road management

Social Justice and Special Assistance Department

  • Issue of disability identity card to Person with Disability (PwD), senior citizen certificate, and financial assistance to the victim under SC. ST (POA) Act 1989 And Rules 1995
  • Matters of foreign scholarship, scholarship within India, or other scholarship offered by the Govt. of Maharashtra
  • Disputes related to admission to government hostels, residential schools, or special schools/workshops for Persons with Disability
  • Complaints about the current welfare schemes under Social Justice and Special Assistance Department like Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana or Shravan Bal Yojana
  • Application for renewal of registration certificate for granted special schools/ workshop/ Matimand Balgruh/ activity for rehabilitation in Maharashtra

Medical Education and Drug Department – AYUSH

  • Issue of character, study, or no dues/objection certificate
  • Certificate for Minor wound, discharge, or medical from AYUSH in Maharashtra

Medical Education and Drug Department – MIMH

  • Issue of the pass, internship, bonafide, and experience certificate from MIMH
  • Issue of discharge, character, bonafide, medical, or minor wound certificates from DMER
  • For the NOC or No Dues certificates from DMER or MIMH

Higher Education and Technical Department

  • Complaints about the MSBTE Transcript/Duplicate degree/Migration certificate or duplicate mark sheet
  • Issues related to re-totaling of marks, document verification, CET scorecard, or migration eligibility certificates

Home Department- Maharashtra Maritime Board

  • Matters of registration of vessel or vessel survey by the MMB
  • Concerns to issue new passenger transport licenses and renewal or permission for shooting (Films/Ads/Serials) and long-distance swimming in Creek or Open Sea
  • Matters related to the sale of tide tables or Hydrographic survey chat

Tourism and Cultural Affairs – Gazetteers Department

  • Issue permission to national and international research scholars/citizens for research in Maharashtra
  • Disputes related to providing CDs of scanned records, attested copies of preserved records of historical importance, photocopies (xerox) of preserved records, and preserved records for research
  • Matters related to information regarding various programs and office work procedures of the department

Women And Child Development Department

  • Complaints related to the application form for Enrolment of pregnant women/children (6 months to 3 yrs) at Anganwadis
  • Application form for Sabla Yojana and Kishori Shakti Yojna: enrolment of adolescent girls
  • Request for the recommendation of NGOs to the central government for the establishment of working women’s hostel
  • Issues related to admissions of children in CCI or women in distress in shelter homes

Public Health Department

  • Complaints related to the mother safety plan and mother-child protection plan of the Health Department in Maharashtra
  • Issues of Medical official’s presence in Public Hospitals and PHCs
  • Other disputes related to public health that are not resolved by the designated officers of the regional medical or public health offices

Tribal Development Department

  • Request to provide government hostel facilities to tribal Boys & Girls in your region
  • Complaints related to lack of development of tribal regions in Maharashtra

Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying

  • Issues related to the health certificates, pregnancy diagnoses, or artificial insemination of the domestic animals
  • Request for farmer training or training for unemployed to enhance the skills and knowledge

Department of Fisheries

  • Issuance of fishing permits to fishermen or online registration certificates to freshwater farms/hatcheries
  • Issues related to online service for registration of fisheries society or Taraporewala Fisheries online ticketing service in Maharashtra
  • Matters of fishing vessel registration and fishing license for fishing vessels

School Education and Sports Department

  • For the granting sports marks to the student of 10th and 12th standards who participated in state, national, and international level sports competition
  • Disputes related to verification of certificates under 5% reservation quotas in the government offices (Maharashtra) to The meritorious sportsperson
  • Complaints about D.Ed. mark sheet (second copy) or second mark sheet, photocopy of the answer sheet, marks verification, and provisional certificates of secondary and higher secondary school certificate examination (Maharashtra)
  • Application for affiliation of the institution for government commercial certificate examination in Maharashtra
  • Disputes related to correction or second copy of government commercial examination certificate

Department of Agriculture

  • Testing of fertilizer, soil & water, seed, pesticide residue, and insecticide sample
  • Issue license to carry on the business of Dealer in seed, manufacture/ Dealer fertilizer, and manufacture/ Dealer Insecticide. (State level)
  • Registration of micro-irrigation system (drip/sprinkler) manufacturer or matters related to inspection of remaining production parts of Agricultural seeds
  • Issue of Grower certificate for import of planting material, import certificate for productivity planting material, or license for the sale of grafts/ seedlings of fruit tree
  • Duplicate Ph.D./M.Sc./UG/PG degree certificate, mark sheet, PPC – Provisional Passing Certificate, and Mali training/migration certificate
  • Issues related to duplicate Agri Technical diploma certificate/mark sheet (2 years Marathi Medium or 3-year Semi English Medium)
  • Disputes related to registration and renewal of certificates of Grape Farm for export to the European Union through the ‘GRAPENET’ system of ‘APEDA’, Mango Farm for export to the European Union through the ‘MANGONET’ system of ‘APEDA’, and Pomegranate Farm for export to the European Union through the ‘ANARNET’ system of ‘APEDA’ or the ‘VEGNET’ system of ‘APEDA’

Finance Department

  • Disputes with e-Registration under the Maharashtra Value Added Tax Act, 2002 (MVAT Act), Central Sales Tax Act, 1956 (CST Act), and Maharashtra State Tax on Professions, Trade, Callings, and Employments Act, 1975 (PT Act).

Food & Public Distribution System (PDS)

  • Demand for new ration cards or make changes in existing cards
  • Issue/Renewal of manufacturer, dealer, or repairer license under PDS
  • Issue of packaged good registration or nomination certificate and package registration certificate for importer
  • Complaints related to ration cards, food distribution under PDS, and other government ration shops or BPL card issues.

Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – Directorate of Cultural

  • Issues with Railway concession and Artist certificates
  • Matters of Honorarium to senior and distinguished persons

Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – MTDC

  • Application of NOC for stamp duty and eligibility certificate from MTDC
  • Issues related to registration and renewal of Mahabhraman or Bed and Breakfast services

Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – P L Deshpande Maharashtra Kala Academy

  • Matters of reservation of Ravindra Natya Mandir for cultural/programs/activities
  • Disputes with Refund of deposit taken for reservation of auditorium

Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – Stage Performances Scrutiny Board

  • Application for the certificate for organizing orchestra, Tamasha, melas drama, and NOC for cultural programs or One Day Program
  • Matters related to the Drama script submitted to Stage Performances Scrutiny Board

Land Record Department

  • Disputes related to issuing certified copies:
    • Property card
    • Property card Mumbai Suburban District after area verification
    • Tippen Area/Field Book, statement, Phalni, Kate-Phalni, Sub-division FORM No. 4, Akarphod Scheme copy, Akarband, Gut map, Measurement map, K.J.P., inquiry register, & other records
    • Copies of appeal decisions with measurement case – i) Very urgent cases, ii) Urgent cases, iii) Ordinary cases, iv)Very very urgent cases
  • Matters related to the sanction of K.J.P. preparation:
    • Akarphod in ripe Pot-Hissa measurement cases
    • In ripe Non-agriculture measurement cases
  • Mutation entry:
    • Mutation entry (un-disputed)
    • Take decision on Mutation in missing link cases
    • Matters to incorporate the names of agency /authority, in the case of road, road setback, and reservation (if Corporation / Competent authority submits all relevant documents along with possession receipt)
    • Disputed Mutation entry
  • Concerns with separate property cards after sub-division of property (After completion of sub-division measurement):
    • Preparation of separate property cards, if there is an RO area difference as per the order by the collector
    • If there is a difference in the area of the sub-division as per the collector’s order, but there is no difference in the original city survey area, in such cases, preparation of separate property cards will be made only after Collector re-approval
  • Concerns to prepare the separate property card in the name of Govt./ Authority in case of land acquisition for road, road setback, or reservations:
    • After the order of the competent authority in case of no area difference in the original City Survey.
    • If there is a difference in the area then after the order of the competent authority.

Energy Department

  • Issues with the license to operate the lift or application for plan approval of electrical installation
  • Disputes related to permission for the erection of a lift or charging of electrical installation
  • Request for generating set plan approval, energization, and registration
    Other complaints related to energy licenses, applications, and electric disputes related to this department

Minority Development Department

  • Disputes related to the online application for grant of minority status certificate to the education institution.
  • Complaints about the schemes and initiatives launched by the Minority Development Department in Maharashtra

Public Works Department

  • Issue of no objection certificate for the pipeline crossing the road or for digging of the road for the approach to the main road etc. while providing basic infrastructure like electricity, and water connection for starting a business
  • Complaints about the low-quality works done by the PWD (Public Works Department) or lack of maintenance of roads, drains, and other public works that come under PWD in Maharashtra

State Excise Department

  • License for sale of imported foreign liquors (potable) and Indian-made foreign liquors (potable) on which Excise Duty has been paid at special rates:
    • Temporary one-day function (license in Form F.L. IV granted under the Mumbai Foreign Liquor Rules, 1953
    • At a club (license in Form F.L. IV granted under the Mumbai Foreign Liquor Rules, 1953)
    • At the hotel (license in Form F.L. III granted under the Mumbai Foreign Liquor Rules, 1953)
  • Ordinary trade and Import license for the removal from a custom frontier and for the import and vend of foreign liquors (potable) including Indian-made liquors (potable) excise at special rates (not to be drunk on the premises):
    • The license in Form F.L. I granted under the Mumbai Foreign Liquor Rules, 1953
  • Temporary one-day function:
    • License for sale of wine at a club temporarily i.e. license in Form F.L.W. – IV granted under the Mumbai Foreign Liquor Rules, 1953
    • Premises registration for temporary one-day function license
  • License for sale of:
    • Mild liquor or wines or both (beer and Wine ) “on” and “off” the premise of a hotel/ restaurant/ canteen/ club – license in Form E granted under the Special Permits and Licenses Rules, 1952
    • Wine in the premise of licensee – license in Form E-2 granted under the Special Permits and Licences Rules, 1952
  • Vendors license for the sale of:
    • Wine – license in Form F.L.W.-II granted under the Mumbai Foreign Liquor Rules,1953
    • Beer or wine or both in sealed bottles for off consumption – license in Form FL/BR II granted under the Mumbai Foreign Liquor Rules,1953
  • One-day permit for purchase, possession, transport, use, and consumption of:
    • Country Liquor in the State of Maharashtra i.e. license in Form CL-C granted under the Mumbai Foreign Liquor Rules,1953
    • Foreign Liquor in the State of Maharashtra i.e. license in Form FL-F granted under the Mumbai Foreign Liquor Rules,1953
  • Permit for purchase, possession, transport, use, and consumption of Foreign Liquor and Country Liquor in the State of Maharashtra (Annualor lifelong Permit):
    • The license in Form FL-XC granted under the Mumbai Foreign Liquor Rules,1953
  • Trade and Import license for the removal from the customs frontier and for the import and vending of wine (not to be drunk on the premises):
    • The license in Form FL-W I granted under the Mumbai Foreign Liquor Rules,1953

Frequently Asked Questions about Aaple Sarkar (RTS, Grievance Redressal, and RTI)

Q. How can I register a complaint about civic services under the Right to Services to Departments/Ministries of the Government of Maharashtra (Aaple Sarkar)?
A. You can File your complaint about the RTS disputes to the Designated Officer of the respective department/government offices in Maharashtra with facts and supporting application details (if requested for service).

Q. Where can I approach if my complaints are not resolved by designated officers of Government offices in Maharashtra?
A. From the Aaple Sarkar and grievance redressal portal, you escalate the unresolved complaints to the First Appeal Officer and further to the Second Appeal Officer through RTS ( with previous reference/acknowledgement receipt.

Q. What can I do if my disputes are not resolved or I am not satisfied with the final response of the Second Appeal Officer?
A. First, file a third appeal online to the appointed State Divisional Commissioner of RTS Commission, Govt. of Maharashtra. After this, you may approach the respective regulatory body, or tribunal, or take legal action with the help of a legal expert.


First published on:


Complaint Hub has verified all the information on the post. If you have not found any solution, or information related to your issue, or want guidance to get redressal of any unique problem/complaint then you can connect with us without any hesitation.

You can message us directly from our Contact Us page or mail us at SUPPORT - We will respond to you with the procedure and guidance for your issues to get a faster resolution.

Read the Terms and Conditions to use the information for any commercial or profit purpose (Don't violate the Terms of Use). All the information is provided for self-help and guidance to know the rights of the common people.


User Reviews (1)

Manjit Singh
Apr 17, 2024

Damage to way restricted for on footers by manav Mangal school

The way was restricted to go on foot for public. It is damaged by manav Mangal school persons by breaking iron barricades near kothi no. 2001 Sector 21 C When tried to repair it again it is broken and damaged. Schools are doing unauthorised parking the whole of the day during school timings putting the public to inconvenience. This narrow way is broken so that cars and autos can cross through this way. Authorities are requested to remake this on footers way and. Take stern action against school.


Overall (0 out of 5)


Filing a complaint about government hospitals

Where to file a complaint against government hospitals?

Haryana CM Grievance Cell Logo

Haryana CM Grievance Cell: File a Complaint About Public Services, Government Offices, or Departments in Haryana?


HMWSSB: How to File a Water Complaint to Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board?

Chennai City Police Logo

Chennai Police: How to File a Police Complaint and FIR to Chennai City Police?


The way was restricted to go on foot for public. It is damaged by manav Mangal school persons by breaking iron barricades near kothi no. 2001 Sector 21 C When tried to repair it again it is broken and damaged. Schools are doing unauthorised parking the whole of the day during school timings putting the public to inconvenience. This narrow way is broken so that cars and autos can cross through this way. Authorities are requested to remake this on footers way and. Take stern action against school.Aaple Sarkar, Maharashtra: How to File a Complaint about Government Offices, Ministries, and Departments Through Maharashtra Public Grievance Redressal System?