Central Power Distribution Company of A.P. (Andhra Pradesh) Limited (APCPDCL) is a public-sector electricity distribution company owned by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. Eastern Ghat areas in central Andhra Pradesh come under this electricity company.
|Notice - Be alert! Don't share the financial or banking details and don't share OTP to customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.
APCPDCL Circles of Electricity Services in Central Andhra Pradesh:
- CRDA (Capital Region Development Authority)
Most customers of APCPDCL electricity users are villagers and most villagers use electricity for their agricultural purpose (water pumps) in summer. Many coastal area industries also use electricity in bulk.
Due to Godavari and Krishna river delta, in the monsoon time, periodically flood occurs and the electricity supply gets disrupted, electricity poles fall, due to trees, and electricity connection get supply disruption.
These all issues and local manmade issues can lead to power supply cuts or outages in your areas. Many people don’t know where or how to lodge complaints to APCPDCL. Most customers don’t know the emergency numbers to get the supply resolved.
If you have applied for a new electricity connection and the form is not accepted or the connection is not sanctioned. Your electricity bill is invoiced with fictitious arrears, wrong bill, payment issues, frequent electricity power supply off, transformer supply failure, or smart meter-related complaints.
These all complaints can be registered on the emergency toll-free helpline numbers that are provided by APCPDCL on their websites. Don’t worry, we have listed all the helpline numbers and WhatsApp numbers in the table. This information is available below where you can click on the number to call the concerned department.
APCPDCL portal links are listed below to lodge online grievances. You can visit the links below listed tables. Fill out the complaint form and submit that to get the complaint reference number. This reference can be used in the future to track your complaint.
If you will not satisfy with the resolution of APCPDCL then you can approach the Andhra Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission (Visit Resource at the end of page) and lodge a grievance using the reference number.
These all helplines of APCPDCL are verified by Complaint Hub, you can trust us. Us the below-listed information to register your complaint.
The Procedure to Register Electricity Complaints and Services of (APCPDCL) Central Power Distribution Company of A.P. (Andhra Pradesh) Limited
If any customer of APCPDCL wants to register a complaint then he or she may have two methods which are provided below with the procedure. Follow the process and lodge the complaint about the electricity services or use an online service of APCPDCL.
1st Process: Lodge complaint by calling on the customer care helpline numbers of APCPDCL in central Andhra Pradesh. Follow this procedure:
- Visit below list of customer care helpline numbers in the table.
- Click on the electricity complaint helpline numbers of APCPDCL.
- Directly call and tell your issue and get the complaint reference number from the customer care executive in the message.
- Use this complaint number to track the status or to lodge a grievance if your problem is not solved.
2nd Process: Register an online complaint on the portal of APCPDCL. Follow this procedure to lodge an online complaint:
- Visit the table of online complaints about electricity and click the link to lodge an online complaint.
- Choose the type of complaint – 1. Sampadhan Complaint, 2. Theft Complaint, 3. Register Complaint
- For electricity services related complaints, click on Register Complaint.
- Log in to your account (if already have), or register by providing your name, email, and mobile number.
- Click on Complaints related in the menu and click on register complaint.
- Fill out the following details:
- Service Number (connection Number)
- Mobile Number and Address
- Choose a Complaint Type – 1. Meter related, 2. Bill related, 3. Supply related, 4. Incident, 5. Voltage related, 6. Transformer related
- Choose an option from the Complaint subtype list
- Provide detailed information on the electricity issue in the Remarks.
- The final step, submit the complaint form and note down the reference number or complaint number to track the complaint status.
The Procedure for Online Application of New Electricity Connection of APCPDCL:
Follow this procedure to apply for a new electricity connection of APCPDCL on the official portal.
- Visit below in the table of online services, click on the apply now link that is provided for the online application of a new electricity connection (highlighted in red).
- You will get 3 options:
- New Connection Registration of LT (below 100HP/75KW)
- New Connection Registration for HT (above 70 KW)
- Know your application status (click to track the status if applied already)
- Click on option 1 if you want a domestic connection, (apply for LT)
- Click on option 2 if the connection is required for industrial purposes (apply for HT)
- Now, you will see an application form
Step 2: Fill in the following information on the online application form for the new connection:
- Choose an option (If your house/building is near a power line – Yes/No
- Fill in the Name and personal details like Mobile No, Choose the option if you are a government employee (Yes/No)
- Select Circle, Mandal, Section, and Local Type, and fill in the address/landmark
- Provide the address of the residence where the electricity supply is required
- Provided information type and connection type details and selected options from the following sections:
- LT Category ( As per your requirement)
- Scheme Type ( If you are applicable)
- Consumer Type ( Individual or Industrial purpose)
- Select the option from Purpose of supply
- Choose a service type
- House type (Owned/Leased)
- Social Category (GEN/OBC/SC/ST/Others)
- Required Load ( Between 1KW to 74KW)
- Aadhar Number and provide remarks (Message, mention any specific information)
- Upload the required documents to get a new connection:
- Required one ID Proof from – 1. Aadhar Copy, 2. Driving Licence, 3. Passport, 4. Pan Card, 5. Ration card, 6. Voter Id
- Ownership Document (one require) – 1. The affidavit, 2. Assignment Patta, 3. DKT Patta, 4. House Tax Receipt, 5. Ownership Document, 6. Sale Deed Copy
- Upload your photo image
- In the final step, click on the register button and note down the application reference number to track the new connection application.
The Process to Approach the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum of APCPDCL:
If your issues with electricity services are not resolved by the helplines or online complaint portal services then customers of APCPDCL can lodge an online grievance against the previous complaints. Follow the procedure to lodge an online grievance:
- Visit the table below in the online services section and click on the link of the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) of APCPDCL (highlighted in red color)
- Fill out the following information on the application form for CGRF:
- Name of the complaint
- Provide a detailed address of the complaint
- Select the circle, and enter – Pincode, mobile number, SCNo or RegNo(Registration Number)
- Select the nature of grievance (type of complaint) – Bill, supply, connection, or any other (a trick from the list)
- Fill in the detail of the grievance, a reason to raise a grievance
- Write the nature of the relief that you want to get from the CGRF Forum
- Upload/attach the supporting document (references) (must include facts)
- Fill in the name in the declaration form section
- Provide details of Nomination ( If want to represent someone on behalf of you)
- In the final step, click on the submit button and keep the reference number of your grievance application and print the final application form for further future requirements.
Electricity Complaint Redressal Time: Immediate (24×7) or May take 6 to 60 days (Depending on the Issue)
Grievance Redressal Fee: ₹0/- (No Charges)
APCPDCL (Andhra Pradesh) Electricity Customer Care Helpline Numbers to Register Complaints by Consumer
Call APCPDCL (Andhra Pradesh) to complaint about electricity services on this toll-free customer care Helpline Number:
|APCPDCL Electricity Complaint Helpline Number:
|Regional Circle Phone Numbers
|E-mails of Divisional Officers
Trusted Source – 1. APCPDCL
|Register Online complaints about Electricity:
|Lodge Complaint Now
|Register or Login for the online Services of APCPDCL:
|Lodge Complaint to Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) (Against previous complaints)
|Register Grievance here
|Request an Online Service (for Regional Issues)
|Request Service Now
|Apply for New Electricity Connection of APCPDCL
|Pay online Electricity Bill
|APCPDCL Consumer Services
APCPDCL (Central Andhra Pradesh) Electricity Complaints Types:
Complaint about electricity Issues of:
APCPDCL Electricity Bill Related Complaints:
Complaints of Transformer:
APCPDCL Domestic or Smart Meter Defect Complaints:
APCPDCL (Andhra Pradesh) New Electricity Connection Issues:
Electricity Theft Report to APCPDCL:
APCPDCL Andhra Pradesh Electricity Supply Related Complaints