Download the ComplaintHub App

Download the ComplaintHub App

AP Spandana, CMGRS: Register a Complaint Online Against Departments, Panchayats, or Government Offices in Andhra Pradesh


Didn't find any solution? Ask in Complaint Hub Citizen Community, we will help you.

Leave A Review

Customer Service
Quality of service or product
AP Spandana CMGRS Logo
AP Spandana CM Grievance Redressal System (

Jaganannaku Chebudham (Spandana), Chief Minister’s Grievance Redressal System (CMGRS) of Govt of Andhra Pradesh is an integrated public grievance redressal system for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh to register, track and redress any public grievances related to public services, bribe/corruption, departments, government offices, or ministries.

The Andhra Pradesh Public Services Delivery Guarantee Act, 2017 of the Andhra Pradesh government is a law that guarantees time-bound delivery of various public services rendered to citizens and provides a mechanism for punishing the errant public servant if they are deficient in providing the stipulated services.

Notice - Be alert! Don't share the financial or banking details and don't share OTP to customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.

The Act covers 336 services from 33 departments of the state government. Some of the services are: ration cards, certificates, licenses, pensions, land and property records, drinking water/electricity, and disposal of grievances

District Offices that are under the Spandana AP:

  • Alluri Sitharama Raju
  • Anakapalli
  • Ananthapuramu
  • Annamayya
  • Bapatla
  • Chittoor
  • Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Konaseema
  • East Godavari
  • Eluru
  • Guntur
  • Kakinada
  • Krishna
  • Kurnool
  • Nandyal
  • NTR
  • Palnadu
  • Parvathipuram Manyam
  • Prakasam
  • Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore
  • Sri Sathya Sai
  • Srikakulam
  • Tirupati
  • Visakhapatnam
  • Vizianagaram
  • West Godavari
  • Y.S.R.

Have complaints regarding any AP government services, offices, or departments? The grievances can be registered at AP CMGRS (Spandana) from various sources, such as GSWS, 1902 Call Center, Mobile App, online complaint registration form, and Collectorate Grievance Day (Spandana Monday).

How to File a Complaint Against Departments or Offices of the Andhra Pradesh Government?

Citizens can lodge public grievances against any department of government offices through Spandana CMGRS (CM Helpline). The system is linked with the Aadhaar number of the petitioner and assigns proper responsibility to the concerned public authority. The ways to register a complaint if public services are denied or not delivered by officials are:

  1. Online: Visit Spandana’s official website, fill out the online form, and receive an acknowledgement number.
  2. Offline: Visit the Meeseva center or department officer, submit the complaint form, and get an acknowledgement number.
  3. Call Center: Call toll-free helpline number 1902, register the complaint, and receive an acknowledgement number.
  4. Mobile App: Download the Spandana app, register the complaint, and get an acknowledgement number.
  5. Spandana Monday: Visit the Collectorate office on Mondays, register the complaint with the Collector or Joint Collector, and receive an acknowledgement number.

The grievance acknowledgement number (YSR ID) can be used to track and escalate the unresolved complaint.

Flow Chart for public grievance redressal system, AP Spandana
Flow Chart for public grievance redressal system, AP Spandana (source:

Major departments associated with AP Spandana are:

  • Agriculture and Cooperation
  • Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies
  • Health, Medical and Family Welfare
  • Home Affairs (AP Police and Others)
  • Municipal Administration and Urban Development
  • Panchayat Raj and Rural Development
  • Revenue (Property, Lands, etc.)
  • Social Welfare
  • Transport, Roads and Buildings
  • Water Resources

If not resolved within 90 days (within 24 hours in case of emergency), escalate your grievance to the next level of authority. The grievance escalation levels are:

  • Level 1: Local Office or Department (Nodal Officer)
  • Level 2: District/Department Grievance Cell (Public Grievance Officer)
  • Level 3: State Grievance Redressal Authority (Head of Department/Secretary)
  • Level 4: Chief Minister’s Grievance Cell (CMO), Andhra Pradesh

Note: If necessary, consider seeking guidance from a legal expert or lawyer before approaching the appropriate legal authority or taking any legal action.

Register a Complaint

To Lodge your complaint online or by AP CM Helpline Number through Spandana CMGRS (Public Grievance), provide the following details:

  • Complainant detail: Name, Mobile Number, and address including block, panchayat/ULB (Municipality)
  • Subject of complaint
  • Associated Department/District Office
  • Description with facts
  • Supporting Documents, if any (For online grievance)

Links to Lodge Public Grievances Online to Govt. of Andhra Pradesh:

Online Grievance to AP Spandana File a complaint
Track grievance status Click to track
CM Helpline Number 1902
Request a callback Click Here

Want to submit a written grievance letter? You can send a post to:

Address: Chief Minister’s Grievance Redressal System (CMGRS)
Block 1, Secretariat, Velagapudi, Amaravathi, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Email: (for technical help)

Have complaints related to Central Government Offices or Schemes? Lodge your grievance through the “Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS).”


Steps to Lodge a Public Grievance Online through Spandana CMGRS, AP:

Online Method:

  1. Go to ““.
  2. Click “Login” from the menu.
  3. Choose “Citizen Login”
  4. Select any one method, “Aadhaar No.” or “Virtual ID (VID)”
  5. Enter the Aadhaar Number and image captcha
  6. Click “Get eKYC OTP’ and verify with OTP.
  7. Select “Lodge grievance”
  8. Fill out all the required details with an asterisk (*) sign.
  9. Attach documents (if any).
  10. Click the “Submit” button to register your grievance.

Offline Method:

  1. Call the AP Spandana Call Center at 1902 or visit a Meeseva center.
  2. Submit a written grievance letter to Meeseva or the department officer.
  3. Provide details if registering through the Call Center.
  4. Attach documents with the written letter (if available).
  5. Specify the recipient: SP, Collector, Department, or other.

If not resolved, resubmit your grievance with the YSR ID of the previously lodged complaint through AP Spandana.

Contact Department

The emails of some departments, for departmental queries or clarification regarding the submitted grievances through AP Spandana, are provided below.

Nodal Officer, Department Email
Agriculture & Cooperation, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development and Fisheries
Civil supplies (Rice Card Issue), Women and Child Welfare (Anganwadi Issues), Special Enforcement Bureau (Liquor Issues), Planning, Disaster Management
Energy (Power Supply Issues), Discoms (SPDCL, EPDCL, CPDCL), Municipal (Town & Country Planning)
Municipal Administration, Engineering & Water Supply, MEPMA, AP TIDCO, AP Housing Board, Energy (AP Genco, AP Transco)
Industry & Commerce, Forest, Water Resources Irrigation, Environment, Science and Technology, Youth Advancement, Tourism and Culture, Finance
Grama/Ward Sachivalayam and APSEVA Issues
Health, Medical & Family Welfare, Health Emergency Related issues
Home (Police related Issues), Housing, Transport, R & B (RTO, APSRTC and Roads Issues)
Panchayath raj & Rural Development
Revenue-CCLA, SSLR, Endowments, Prohibition and Excise, Registration and stamps, Commercial Taxes
School Education and Higher Education (Education-related Issues)
BC/SC/ST/Minority Welfares
Labour and Factories, Law

Frequently Asked Questions about AP Spandana

Q1. How can I register a complaint regarding AP government services, offices, or departments?
A1. Complaints can be registered through various sources, including GSWS, the 1902 Call Center, the Mobile App, the online complaint registration form on Spandana’s official website, and Collectorate Grievance Day (Spandana Monday).

Q2. What is the Andhra Pradesh CM Helpline Number and Email for registering grievances?
A2. To register grievances, you can reach out to the AP CM Helpline at 1902. Additionally, you can email your concerns to

Q3. What are the ways to register a complaint if public services are denied?
A3. Complaints can be registered by visiting Spandana’s official website and filling out the online form. You can also contact a Meeseva centre or department officer to submit the complaint form. Alternatively, you can call the toll-free helpline number 1902. The Spandana app is another option for registration, and you can also visit the Collectorate office on Mondays to register complaints with the Collector or Joint Collector.

Q4. Where can I escalate my grievance if it’s not resolved at the local/initial level?
A4. If your grievance is not resolved locally, you can escalate it through different levels. At Level 1, you would contact the Local Office or Department, specifically the Nodal Officer. If the issue persists, you may escalate it to Level 2, involving the District/Department Grievance Cell with a designated Public Grievance Officer. Further escalation to Level 3 involves the State Grievance Redressal Authority, represented by the Head of Department or Secretary. In cases where resolution is still pending, the highest level is Level 4, directed to the Chief Minister’s Grievance Cell (CMO) in Andhra Pradesh.

Q5. What is the Andhra Pradesh Public Services Delivery Guarantee Act, 2017?
A5. The Andhra Pradesh Public Services Delivery Guarantee Act, 2017, is legislation ensuring the time-bound delivery of various public services in the state. It establishes a mechanism for holding public servants accountable if they fail to provide services within the stipulated timeframes.


First published on:


Complaint Hub has verified all the information on the post. If you have not found any solution, or information related to your issue, or want guidance to get redressal of any unique problem/complaint then you can connect with us without any hesitation.

You can message us directly from our Contact Us page or mail us at SUPPORT - We will respond to you with the procedure and guidance for your issues to get a faster resolution.

Read the Terms and Conditions to use the information for any commercial or profit purpose (Don't violate the Terms of Use). All the information is provided for self-help and guidance to know the rights of the common people.


User Reviews (0)

Be first to provide a review, share your opinion.


Overall (0 out of 5)


Filing a complaint about government hospitals

Where to file a complaint against government hospitals?

Haryana CM Grievance Cell Logo

Haryana CM Grievance Cell: File a Complaint About Public Services, Government Offices, or Departments in Haryana?


HMWSSB: How to File a Water Complaint to Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board?

Chennai City Police Logo

Chennai Police: How to File a Police Complaint and FIR to Chennai City Police?