BluSmart is India’s first and largest EV ride-hailing service and EV charging infrastructure network, operated by BluSmart Tech Pvt Ltd. It provides cabs and mobility solutions in Delhi NCR and Bengaluru. BluSmart cabs are 100% electric and noiseless. It provides premium airport rides to and from the IGI Airport, Delhi and Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru.
The types of cab services:
|Notice - Be alert! Don't share the financial or banking details and don't share OTP to customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.
- Rides: City cab rides, rental, and airport rides across Delhi NCR and Bengaluru.
- Exclusive: Blu Elite services for premium cars and perks.
- Blusmart includes Rider, Driver, Blu Charge, Blue for Business, and Blu Assure (for vehicle lease)
Have any complaints about BluSmart? To address any concerns with your BluSmart cabs or car rentals, lodge complaints to customer service through the customer care number, email, or submit your complaint online.
The issues may include:
- Cancellation or refund of booking, premiums, misbehaviour by driver, or quality of cabs/car
- Disputes of drivers, businesses, and payment settlement
Still, not resolved? Escalate the complaint to senior customer care executives at BluSmart. Additionally, you can file a grievance with the appointed Grievance or Nodal Officer.
How to file a complaint to BluSmart?
Customers can use a three-level complaint resolution process to resolve a complaint about the cab services of BluSmart.
For any issues with BluSmart rides, payments, or services, levels of escalation:
- Level 1: Complain through the BluSmart app, customer helpline number, or email.
- Level 2: If not resolved, escalate to the Grievance Officer with the ticket number.
- Level 3: For further issues, lodge complaints to the National Consumer Helpline (NCH).
Yet not resolved? If issues with BluSmart persist, you may start an arbitration or file a consumer complaint with the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC).
Level 1: Customer Care, BluSmart
To register a complaint with BluSmart, call the customer care number for safety concerns, booking issues, or BluSmart Business/Charge/Driver services.
Provide the Following Information:
- Cab Booking ID
- The subject of complaint
- Problem description
- Supporting documents, invoices (if required), images, etc.
BluSmart Cab customer care numbers and safety helplines to register a complaint are:
|BluSmart Complaint Number
Remember to keep the ticket number after registering your complaint with BluSmart. It’s essential for tracking and escalating unresolved complaints to senior officials.
File a Complaint Online
Details to complain online with BluSmart:
|Lodge complain online to BluSmart
|File a complaint
|BluSmart for Business
|BluSmart Twitter Support
Android | iOS
Not resolved? Escalate the matter to the Grievance Officer, providing the reference/ticket number.
Level 2: Grievance Officer, BluSmart Mobility
If your complaints with BluSmart are unresolved or you’re dissatisfied, escalate to the Grievance/Nodal Officer with the ticket/reference number. Submit details online or offline, including:
- Reference/ticket number
- Booking ID (if required)
- Reason for dissatisfaction (if resolved),
- Issue description with evidence (if unresolved), and any other necessary information.
Contact the appointed Grievance Officer through a written application or email at:
|Grievance Officer, BluSmart
|Grievance Officer, BluSmart Mobility Private Limited – A-2, 12th Floor, Palladium Corporate Road, Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad – 380051.
Further, you may approach the consumer protection form or legal authorities to resolve the disputes with BluSmart.
Level 3: National Consumer Helpline (NCH)
If you are dissatisfied with the final resolution of BluSmart Mobility Pvt Ltd, escalate to the National Consumer Helpline (NCH) of the Department of Consumer Affairs for the violation of consumer rights. Visit the link below to complain online with NCH.
Provide the following details:
- Invoice of booking/purchases from BluSmart
- Acknowledgement/Reference Number of Complaint
- Other documents, facts, and supporting evidence
You can further approach the legal authorities and consumer commission.
You can use these available legal options to resolve the disputes with BluSmart:
- Internal Arbitration: Resolve disputes directly by an internal arbitration with BluSmart Mobility Pvt Ltd.
- Consumer Commission: Depending on compensation, submit complaints against BluSmart to the state/district Consumer Commission or the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC), through E-DAAKHIL.
- Insurance Ombudsman: For vehicle insurance disputes, file online complaints with the Insurance Ombudsman of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
- Legal Action: Consider legal action against BluSmart by e-filing a case online at District/High Courts. Prior legal consultation is advisable.