Download the ComplaintHub App

Download the ComplaintHub App

DPG Goa: How to Register a Complaint with the Directorate of Public Grievances, Goa


Didn't find any solution? Ask in Complaint Hub Citizen Community, we will help you.

Leave A Review

Customer Service
Quality of service or product
DPG Go Logo
Directorate of Public Grievances, Goa (

The Directorate of Public Grievances (DPG), Goa is a government agency that helps citizens to obtain responses to unresolved grievances on matters relating to state government departments and organisations. Citizens can voice their concerns and seek redressal regarding the actions (or inactions) of government officers, employees, departments, public services, and government schemes.

If you are facing problems or dissatisfaction with any aspect of government services in Goa, here’s how to register a complaint with the DPG.

Notice - Be alert! Don't share the financial or banking details and don't share OTP to customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.

Ways to Lodge a Grievance to DPG

The DPG has provided an integrated public grievance redressal system for complaint registration, use any one of these communication methods to lodge your grievances:

  • Citizen Helpline Number: You can call the DPG helpline number +919319334335 from Monday to Friday, between 9:30 AM and 5:45 PM, except on public holidays. You can also send a WhatsApp message to +918956642400.
  • Email: You can send an email to or with your grievance details.
  • Online Complaint Registration: Visit the DPG’s official website or click on the “Register Grievance” section. Here, you can submit your online complaint form.
  • In-Person: To submit a written complaint letter, you can visit the nearest Citizen Service Center or the DPG office located at SPACES Building, 5th Floor, Patto, Panaji Goa, 403001.

For an online complaint, you must fill out a form with your details, grievance details, and supporting documents. After submitting the form, you will receive an acknowledgement number, which you can use to “track the status” of your grievance.

The DPG will forward your grievance to the concerned department or organisation and follow up with them until it is resolved. You can expect a response within 15 days from the date of registration.

Please note: For any complaints regarding central government officials or schemes, register your public grievance through the Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) PG Portal.

Levels of Escalation for Unresolved Grievances

If your grievance remains unresolved at the initial level, the DPG provides a structured escalation process:

  • Level 1: Your complaint is first assigned to the designated Public Grievance Officer (PGO) of the concerned department. The PGO is responsible for addressing the issue within a stipulated timeframe.
  • Level 2: If you are unsatisfied with the resolution provided by the PGO, you can escalate the matter to the Head of the Department (HOD).
  • Level 3: If the HOD fail to provide a satisfactory resolution, you may further escalate the complaint to the Director of the Directorate of Public Grievances.

You can find the contact details of the grievance officers, heads of departments, and DPG Office on the portal. For any assistance or guidance on the escalation process, contact the DPG office directly or call the Call Center using the provided helpline number.

Types of Complaints Covered by DPG Goa

The DPG Goa can help you with any grievance related to the service delivery of the state government departments and organisations. Some of the common types of complaints and services that citizens can raise to the DPG are:

  • Delays in service delivery
  • Improper implementation of government schemes
  • Misconduct or negligence by government employees
  • Corruption or bribery
  • Issues with public utilities (water, electricity, sanitation)
  • Complaints related to infrastructure (roads, hospitals, schools)
  • Any other matters about the functioning of government departments
  • About any department such as General Administration, Health Services, Education, Electricity (Goa), Transport, Municipal Corporations, or Goa Police.


While submitting your written or online complaint:

  • Provide clear and concise details of your grievance, including dates, names, and relevant facts.
  • Attach supporting documents (bills, receipts, photographs, etc.) to strengthen your case.
  • Track your complaint regularly using the acknowledgement number provided after registration.

You can also participate in the public grievance meetings or darbars that are organised by the chief minister from time to time to voice your concerns and issues directly to him.

Do not hesitate to contact the DPG if you have any grievances or queries regarding the government services or schemes. The DPG will surely assist you and make your experience with the government a pleasant one.

Grievance Officers

These are appointed Nodal/Grievance Officers of some major departments to whom you can email for queries or assistance regarding the submitted complaint through the DPG portal.

Designation, Department Email
Director, Accounts
President, Administrative Tribunal
Dy Director, Agriculture
Director, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services
Director, Archives
Dy Director, Art & Culture
Captain, Captain of Ports
Addln Chief Elec Officer, Chief Electoral Office
Director, Civil Aviation
Secretary, Civil Supplies
Secretary, CM Office
Head Clerk, Commercial Taxes
Director, Craftsmen Training
Director, Education
Secretary, Electricity
Assistant Commissioner of Excise I, Excise
Chief Inspector, Factories & Boilers
Director, Fire & Emergency
Dy Director, Fisheries
Director, Food & Drugs
Dy Collector, Forest
Addl Secretary, General Administration
OSD [Minister], Goa Housing Board
CEO, Goa Zilla Panchayat
Medical Officer Incharge, Health
Addl Director, Higher Education
Addl Secretary, Home
General Manager, Industries Trade & Commerce
Deputy Labour Commissioner, Labour & Employment
Secretary, Panchayat
Senior Law Officer, Pollution Control Board
Superintendent, Prisons
Superintending Engineer, Public Works Dept
Secretary, Raj Bhavan Goa
Director, Rural Development
Civil Registrar cum Sub Registrar, State Registrar
Vigilance Officer, Vigilance
Director(Admn), Water Resources

For Reference:

First published on:


Complaint Hub has verified all the information on the post. If you have not found any solution, or information related to your issue, or want guidance to get redressal of any unique problem/complaint then you can connect with us without any hesitation.

You can message us directly from our Contact Us page or mail us at SUPPORT - We will respond to you with the procedure and guidance for your issues to get a faster resolution.

Read the Terms and Conditions to use the information for any commercial or profit purpose (Don't violate the Terms of Use). All the information is provided for self-help and guidance to know the rights of the common people.


User Reviews (0)

Be first to provide a review, share your opinion.


Overall (0 out of 5)


Filing a complaint about government hospitals

Where to file a complaint against government hospitals?

Haryana CM Grievance Cell Logo

Haryana CM Grievance Cell: File a Complaint About Public Services, Government Offices, or Departments in Haryana?


HMWSSB: How to File a Water Complaint to Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board?

Chennai City Police Logo

Chennai Police: How to File a Police Complaint and FIR to Chennai City Police?