Download the ComplaintHub App

Download the ComplaintHub App

Gujarat Samadhan (Public Grievance Redressal): Register a Complaint Online Against Departments, Panchayats, or Government Offices in Gujarat


Didn't find any solution? Ask in Complaint Hub Citizen Community, we will help you.

Leave A Review

Customer Service
Quality of service or product
Samadhan IPGRS Gujarat Logo
Samadhan, Gujarat (Public Grievance Redressal), Source:

Gujarat Samadhan is a public grievance portal, launched by the Government of Gujarat. Samadhan allows citizens to lodge complaints related to public services, government offices, and public authorities (departments) on any subject. If your complaint is not resolved then file an appeal to the Grievance Redressal Officer.

The Gujarat (Right of Citizens to Public Services) Act, 2013 of the Gujarat government lays down an obligation upon every public authority to provide public services within the prescribed time limit and provide for a grievance redressal mechanism to citizens for non-compliance and the matters connected with public services. The rights include issuance of certificates, licences, permits, sanctions, approvals, etc.

Notice - Be alert! Don't share the financial or banking details and don't share OTP to customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.

The act also specifies the designated officers, the timeline, the fees and the penalty for each service. If the rights are violated, lodge a grievance through the Samadhan portal.

District Offices that are under the Gujarat Samadhan:

  • Ahmadabad
  • Amreli
  • Anand
  • Aravalli
  • Banaskantha
  • Bharuch
  • Bhavnagar
  • Botad
  • Chhota Udepur
  • Dahod
  • Dangs
  • Devbhumi Dwarka
  • Gandhinagar
  • Gir Somnath
  • Jamnagar
  • Junagadh
  • Kachchh
  • Kheda
  • Mahesana
  • Mahisagar
  • Morbi
  • Narmada
  • Navsari
  • Panchmahals
  • Patan
  • Porbandar
  • Rajkot
  • Sabarkantha
  • Surat
  • Surendranagar
  • Tapi
  • Vadodara
  • Valsad

Have complaints about any Gujarat government services, offices, or departments? Lodge your grievances at the Samadhan (Public Grievance Redressal System) through the toll-free CM Helpline, Mobile App, online complaint registration form, and Grievance Cell.

How to File a Complaint Against Departments or Offices of the Gujarat Government?

According to the grievance redressal mechanism, citizens can lodge a public grievance through the Samadhan portal and the nearest grievance redressal cell. The major departments against which citizens can complain are:

  • Food and Civil Supplies
  • General Administration
  • Home Affairs (Gujarat Police, Land, etc.)
  • Health and Family Welfare
  • Panchayats and Rural Housing
  • Urban Development
  • Revenue Department

If not resolved within 30 days (may vary), escalate your grievance to the next level of authority.

Grievance Redressal Process of Samadhan IPGRS Gujarat
Grievance Redressal Process of Samadhan IPGRS Gujarat (Source:

Escalation Levels:

  • Level 1: Local Office or Department (Nodal Officer)
  • Level 2: District/Department Grievance Cell (Public Grievance Officer)
  • Level 3: State Grievance Redressal Authority (Head of Department/Secretary)
  • Level 4: Chief Minister’s Grievance Cell (CMO), Gujarat

Further, you may approach the respective regulatory authority or the Judicial body such as a tribunal or court.

File an Online Complaint

To register your grievance online through the Samadhan or Gujarat CM Helpline Number, provide the following details:

  • Complainant Details: Name, Mobile Number, and Address (including block, panchayat/ ULB or Municipality)
  • Subject of Complaint
  • Associated Department/District Office
  • Description with Facts
  • Supporting Documents (For Online Grievance)

Details to Lodge Public Grievances Online to Govt. of Gujarat:

Online Grievance to Samadhan GJ File a complaint
Track grievance status Click to track

Want to submit a written grievance letter? You can send a post to:

Address: Grievance Cell, General Administration Department, Government of Gujarat, Block No. 7 (1- 5 Floor), Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.


Visit the official Samadhan Gujarat website at “pg_portal“.

  1. In the citizen login, enter “Mobile Number” or “Email” and verify with OTP.
  2. Complete profile.
  3. Click “Lodge Grievance” to open the form.”
  4. Fill in all the necessary details marked with an asterisk (*).
  5. Attach any relevant documents if required.
  6. Click the “Submit” button to successfully register your grievance.
  7. Finally, note down the reference/acknowledgement number to track status or use to escalate the case.

By following these steps on the Samadhan Gujarat portal, you can easily lodge your grievance for resolution.

Write to Gujarat CMO

If your complaints related to public services or departments are not resolved by the officials, you may also write to the Chief Minister’s Office (CMO).

Visit the below links to file your complaint with CMO:

Online complaint Click Here (
Phone Number +917923250073; +917923250074
Postal Address Chief Minister Office (CMO), 3rd floor, Swarnim Sankul – 1, New Sachivalay, Sector 10, Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Have complaints related to Central Government Offices or Schemes? Lodge your grievance through the “Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS).”


The list of departments associated with the Samadhan portal of Gujarat (Public Grievance Redressal System):

  • Agriculture & Co-operation Department
  • Climate Change Department
  • Education Department
  • Energy and Petro Chemicals Department
  • Finance Department
  • Food and Civil Supplies Department
  • Forests and Environment Department
  • General Administration Department
  • Home Department
  • Health and Family Welfare Department
  • Industries and Mines Department
  • Information Department
  • Labour, Skill Development and Employment Department
  • Legal Department
  • Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Department
  • Narmada and Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpsar Department
  • Panchayats and Rural Housing Department
  • Ports and Transport
  • Revenue Department
  • Roads and Buildings Department
  • Rural Development
  • Science and Technology Department
  • Social Justice and Empowerment Department
  • Sports, Youth and Cultural Activities Department
  • Tribal Development Department
  • Urban Development Department
  • Women and Child Development Department

Please note: If you are not satisfied with the final orders of any regulatory or government authority of the Gujarat government, you may take legal action.


First published on:


Complaint Hub has verified all the information on the post. If you have not found any solution, or information related to your issue, or want guidance to get redressal of any unique problem/complaint then you can connect with us without any hesitation.

You can message us directly from our Contact Us page or mail us at SUPPORT - We will respond to you with the procedure and guidance for your issues to get a faster resolution.

Read the Terms and Conditions to use the information for any commercial or profit purpose (Don't violate the Terms of Use). All the information is provided for self-help and guidance to know the rights of the common people.


User Reviews (0)

Be first to provide a review, share your opinion.


Overall (0 out of 5)


Filing a complaint about government hospitals

Where to file a complaint against government hospitals?

Haryana CM Grievance Cell Logo

Haryana CM Grievance Cell: File a Complaint About Public Services, Government Offices, or Departments in Haryana?


HMWSSB: How to File a Water Complaint to Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board?

Chennai City Police Logo

Chennai Police: How to File a Police Complaint and FIR to Chennai City Police?