Download the ComplaintHub App

Download the ComplaintHub App

J&K IGRAMS: Register a Complaint Online Against Municipalities, Departments, or Government Officers in Jammu and Kashmir


Didn't find any solution? Ask in Complaint Hub Citizen Community, we will help you.

Leave A Review

Customer Service
Quality of service or product
J&K Integrated Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (Source:

Jammu & Kashmir – Integrated Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (JK-IGRAMS) is an online public grievance redressal portal launched by the Lieutenant-Governor of Jammu and Kashmir on September 11, 2020. Citizens can register their grievances related to various departments, government officers, public services, and offices of the UT government and track the status and progress of the grievances.

JK-IGRAMS has all the departments (including administrative secretaries), district offices and even further downwards to the Tehsils and Blocks (Panchayats). This includes all the 20 districts of Jammu and Kashmir and more than 1500 offices associated with it.

Notice - Be alert! Don't share the financial or banking details and don't share OTP to customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.

District Offices that are under the JK-IGRAMS:

  • Anantnag
  • Bandipore
  • Baramulla
  • Budgam
  • Doda
  • Ganderbal
  • Jammu
  • Kathua
  • Kishtwar
  • Kulgam
  • Kupwara
  • Poonch
  • Pulwama
  • Rajouri
  • Ramban
  • Reasi
  • Samba
  • Shopian
  • Srinagar
  • Udhampur

Want to complain against the government offices, departments, or public service authorities in Jammu & Kashmir? You can contact the Grievance Cell through the Helpline Number/email or file a complaint online on the JK-IGRAMS portal. If not resolved, escalate the grievance to the Grievance Cell, Lieutenant Governor of J&K.

How to File a Complaint Against Departments or Offices of the Jammu & Kashmir Government?

According to the grievance redressal mechanism of the Jammu & Kashmir Government, residents in Jammu and Kashmir can submit public grievances to Grievance Cell of each department and higher authorities through the J&K-Integrated Grievance Redressal and Monitoring System (JK-IGRAMS). Some of the departments and offices that are part of JK-IGRAMS are:

  • Administrative Reforms, Inspections, Training & Grievances Department
  • Agriculture Production & Farmers Welfare Department
  • Home Department (J&K Police, Security, etc.)
  • Animal, Sheep Husbandry and Fisheries Department
  • Department of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs
  • Urban/Rural Development Department
  • Health and Medical Education Department
  • Public Works Department
  • School/Higher Education Department
  • Education Department
  • Finance/Revenue Department
  • Social Welfare Department
  • Forest, Ecology and Environment Department
  • Industries and Commerce Department

If the lodged grievance is not resolved within a given period, escalate the disputed case to the higher public authority and Office of LG, J&K.

Escalation Levels:

  • Level 1: Designated Officer of Department (Nodal Officer)
  • Level 2: District Collectorate/Department Grievance Cell (Public Grievance Officer)
  • Level 3: State Grievance Redressal Authority (Head of Department/Secretary)
  • Level 4:  Lieutenant Governor’s Grievance Cell (LG), Jammu & Kashmir

Still, dissatisfied? Take advice from a legal professional for potential legal actions or know available alternatives, such as approaching a tribunal or regulatory authority.

Lodge a Public Grievance

To initiate the online registration of your grievance through JK-IGRAMS or the Jammu and Kashmir Citizen Helpline Number, please provide the following details for a complete and expedited resolution:

Complainant Details:

  • Name: Full name of the complainant.
  • Mobile Number: Contact number (if required for communication).
  • Address: Complete residential address, including block, panchayat/ULB, or municipality details.

Details of the Complaint:

  • Subject of Complaint: Including the nature of the grievance.
  • Associated Department/District Office: Specify the relevant department or district office such as Collectorate, Urban Development, Police, etc.
  • Description with Facts: Present a detailed account of the issue with supporting evidence, if any.
  • Supporting Documents: If applicable, attach any relevant supporting documents.

Your cooperation in providing accurate and comprehensive information is appreciated, this will help to get faster resolution of your grievance.

1. Citizen Helpline Number

The helpline number of District Call Centers for JK-IGRAMS:

District/Division Helpline Number
Jammu 18005722327
Kashmir 18005722328

2. Online Complaint

Register your grievance here:

Online Grievance to JK-IGRAMS, J&K File a complaint
Track grievance status Click to track
Phone Number (technical help) +911942502596 (Srinagar); +911912560109 (Jammu)

Have complaints related to Central Government Offices or Schemes? Lodge your grievance through the “Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS).”


Visit the official JK-IGRAMS website at “”.

  1. Click on “Post Grievance”.
  2. Provide mobile number and verify with OTP.
  3. After verification, open the online grievance form
  4. Fill in the required details marked with an asterisk (*).
  5. Choose the relevant department/office from the options provided.
  6. Describe your issue
  7. Attach any necessary documents in supported formats (.doc, or .pdf).
  8. Click on the “Submit” button.
  9. Note down the reference/acknowledgement number provided.

Your grievance will be submitted on JK-IGRAMS. Track it using the Grievance ID. If not resolved, you may escalate the complaint by re-submitting the grievance with a reference ID.

Please note: In the event of dissatisfaction with the final orders from any government authority in the Jammu & Kashmir administration, you have the option to pursue legal action with the assistance of the legal advisor.


First published on:


Complaint Hub has verified all the information on the post. If you have not found any solution, or information related to your issue, or want guidance to get redressal of any unique problem/complaint then you can connect with us without any hesitation.

You can message us directly from our Contact Us page or mail us at SUPPORT - We will respond to you with the procedure and guidance for your issues to get a faster resolution.

Read the Terms and Conditions to use the information for any commercial or profit purpose (Don't violate the Terms of Use). All the information is provided for self-help and guidance to know the rights of the common people.


User Reviews (0)

Be first to provide a review, share your opinion.


Overall (0 out of 5)


Filing a complaint about government hospitals

Where to file a complaint against government hospitals?

Haryana CM Grievance Cell Logo

Haryana CM Grievance Cell: File a Complaint About Public Services, Government Offices, or Departments in Haryana?


HMWSSB: How to File a Water Complaint to Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board?

Chennai City Police Logo

Chennai Police: How to File a Police Complaint and FIR to Chennai City Police?


J&K IGRAMS: Register a Complaint Online Against Municipalities, Departments, or Government Officers in Jammu and Kashmir