Municipal Corporation

Have any complaints related to citizen-centric or public services of your municipal corporation? Yes! Submit your concerns with the Nagar Palika, Nagar Panchayat, or Municipal Corporation of your city/town. Select your urban local government body and file a complaint with the basic required information. Don't forget to follow the instructions and mentioned ways to register your problems with respective officials.