Download the ComplaintHub App

Download the ComplaintHub App

Thane Mahanagarapalika (TMC): HOD/Deputy Municipal Commissioner, TMC


Didn't find any solution? Ask in Complaint Hub Citizen Community, we will help you.

Leave A Review

Customer Service
Quality of service or product
Deputy Municipal Commissioners, TMC
Deputy Municipal Commissioners, TMC (

Each department of the Thane Mahanagarpalika is headed by the appointed Deputy Municipal Corporation. If your initial complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction within the resolution period, you can lodge a grievance with the Deputy Municipal Commissioner at level 2, who serves as the First Appellate Officer.

Have you already submitted your complaint at level 1? No! Please, first lodge your complaint to Thane Municipal Corporation through the citizen helpline at level 1.

Notice - Be alert! Don't share the financial or banking details and don't share OTP to customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.

File a complaint

Grievance escalation can be initiated either by reopening the previous online complaint through or by writing a formal grievance letter addressed to the Deputy Commissioner at the TMC Head Office.

Include the following details within the grievance form:

  • Detail of Previously Submitted Complaint: Include reference number or acknowledgement receipt received during the initial filing. Also, mention the final response of the officials (if any).
  • Communication details: Name, address, and contact number/email for response and further communication with officials.
  • Reason for Dissatisfaction: If you have received a response that did not meet your expectations or address the concerns adequately.
  • Expected Relief: Specify the relief or resolution from the TMC and also mention the ignorance of the officials for providing citizen services (if any).
  • Attach Documents (if any): Such as photographs, videos, or written evidence related to your grievance, attach these materials including copies of responses, emails, etc.

Note: You can also lodge a public grievance online through Aaple Sarkar (Integrated Grievance Redressal System – IGRS), Government of Maharashtra to the Appellate Officers of the Thane Municipal Corporation.

Deputy Municipal Commissioner, Admin (TMC)

Email or send your written complaint letter with the attached copy of documents to the Deputy Municipal Corporation or HOD at TMC Headquarters

Contact or send to: Deputy Commissioner, General Administration,\

Still not resolved submitted complaint to your satisfaction at level 2? Escalate your complaint to the Second Appellate Officer or Municipal Commissioner, TMC at level 3.

Dy. Commissioners, TMC

Contact on the phone number and email of Deputy Commissioners (Head of Departments) of respective departments:

Designation Phone Number/ Email
Dy. Commissioner(HQ) – Property Tax, General Administrative +912225331155,,
Dy. Commissioner – Local Body Tax, Estate +919167043606,
Dy. Commissioner – Municipal Secretary, Health +918793189960,
Dy. Commissioner – Sports & Cultural +919930486167
Dy. Commissioner – Octroi +919326705475
Dy. Commissioner – Solid Waste Management +919867234024

Frequently Asked Question

Q1 How can I contact the Deputy Commissioner of General Administration in Thane Municipal Corporation?
A1: You can reach out to the Deputy Commissioner, General Administration at Thane Mahanagarpalika using the following contact details:

  • Address: Thane Mahanagarpalika, 2nd Floor, Mahapalika Bhavan, Chandan Wadi, Pachpakhadi, Thane 400602.
  • Phone Number: +912225331155
  • Email: Send your complaints or concerns via email to

Q2: What should I do if my complaint is still unresolved at level 2?
A2: If your issue remains unresolved at level 2, you can escalate your complaint further to the Municipal Commissioner, TMC at level 3. Follow these steps:

  1. Escalate to the Second Appellate Officer: If you are dissatisfied with the resolution provided by the First Appellate Officer, you can escalate your complaint to the Second Appellate Officer through Aaple Sarkar – IGRS.
  2. Contact the Municipal Commissioner, TMC: If your concern persists even after escalating to the Second Appellate Officer, then reach out to the Municipal Commissioner of Thane Municipal Corporation.

Make sure to provide all relevant details and reference IDs when escalating your complaint to level 3.


First published on:


Complaint Hub has verified all the information on the post. If you have not found any solution, or information related to your issue, or want guidance to get redressal of any unique problem/complaint then you can connect with us without any hesitation.

You can message us directly from our Contact Us page or mail us at SUPPORT - We will respond to you with the procedure and guidance for your issues to get a faster resolution.

Read the Terms and Conditions to use the information for any commercial or profit purpose (Don't violate the Terms of Use). All the information is provided for self-help and guidance to know the rights of the common people.


User Reviews (0)

Be first to provide a review, share your opinion.


Overall (0 out of 5)



MahaRERA: How to File a Complaint to Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority?

Kochi Municipal Corporation Logo

Kochi Municipal Corporation (Cochin): Administration, Citizen Services and Complaint Registration

Municipal Corporation Faridabad Logo

Faridabad Municipal Corporation (MCF): Administration, Citizen Services and Complaint Registration

MC Chandigarh Logo

MC-Chandigarh: How to register a complaint to Chandigarh Municipal Corporation?